eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grime Forum
WOOIII OIIIIII!! IT WAS HYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!overall night was big untill it got locked of, bare chicks in the place!!i give you a quick review then im going sleep!started of all good, couple djs playing bashment n funky, then cameo come on, flirta d was on the mic with him, HE f*ckED IT UP!next we had vectra i think, mashed it up, then logan come on playing tunes, then griminal and ghetto were on mic, they smashed it to tbh.then we had gracious k, he performed migrane skank, you did well son.then boy better know come on with maximum plus others there was, skepta, jme, frisco, jammer, temps, blacks, little dee, desperado, double s, flirta again, they were all murking fully! temps did alot, skepta did alot with the classic bars, even jme was alryt.shame there was no d double e tho!!anyway about half hour after they had been on, ghetto and griminal rejoined the stage with them...big mistake griminal!!ghetto must of spat that bar about "jme stick to computers" his face looked upset lol!then griminal spat ... "boy better know e-13 so suck your mum"then frisco said "not my mum" .. griminal then said it again! then him and temps were like head to head i think he headbutted griminal then it all kicked of on stage, tempa musta told him come outside im not too sure but 10 seconds later as grminal was making his way out coz the rave was kinda locked of from that point anyway, temps just smashed the bottle over griminals head. loooooooooolahh it was alot, he werent RAMPING!!I LOVE GRIME.

Grime Forum
WOOIII OIIIIII!! IT WAS HYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!overall night was big untill it got locked of, bare chicks in the place!!i give you a quick review then im going sleep!started of all good, couple djs playing bashment n funky, then cameo come on, flirta d was on the mic with him, HE f*ckED IT UP!next we had vectra i think, mashed it up, then logan come on playing tunes, then griminal and ghetto were on mic, they smashed it to tbh.then we had gracious k, he performed migrane skank, you did well son.then boy better know come on with maximum plus others there was, skepta, jme, frisco, jammer, temps, blacks, little dee, desperado, double s, flirta again, they were all murking fully! temps did alot, skepta did alot with the classic bars, even jme was alryt.shame there was no d double e tho!!anyway about half hour after they had been on, ghetto and griminal rejoined the stage with them...big mistake griminal!!ghetto must of spat that bar about "jme stick to computers" his face looked upset lol!then griminal spat ... "boy better know e-13 so suck your mum"then frisco said "not my mum" .. griminal then said it again! then him and temps were like head to head i think he headbutted griminal then it all kicked of on stage, tempa musta told him come outside im not too sure but 10 seconds later as grminal was making his way out coz the rave was kinda locked of from that point anyway, temps just smashed the bottle over griminals head. loooooooooolahh it was alot, he werent RAMPING!!I LOVE GRIME.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so is marcus gonna bun him
Has Marcus ever bun anyone that can put up a fight back?Cos if he has, it's never been anyone in the grime scene.
saying man only moves to moist guys.i wud not kno tbhbut his track record got the forum in mix opinion
Let's put it like this:On the one hand we have what's in the public domain - i.e. We all know Marcus has bullied a bunch of pussies in the grime scene...the greaziest thing to the greaziest guy I've personally known him to do is call Chronik a "scumbag" on underground express...aside from that I don't know. He might have parred Riko, Gift and all the rest of them roadish guys off for all I know, but most people have him down as a bully.SLASHOn the other side you have guys on here saying "IRL Marcus is a don TTKK"...but not saying any more than that. There's no evidence of Marcus being a badman. He might shot guns or drugs, but that makes you a fool, not a badman.But IRL, your brother get his head caved in in public fam, by a guy who is older and as roadish as Marcus himself...so waht is Marcus gonna do to back it? Similarly, word is that Lil Nars got beat up on the doorstep of his own yard by Tempz...I don't know how true that is, but if it is true, did Marcus do anything back?

further more who cares what c*nt gets slapped by a next c*nt unless ur involved.
Controversy sells. Simple.
sells what bro?what r u talkin about u didnt really make a point.
You asked who cares.So I replied with the implication that people care in general because controversy sells.
allow caring about kink is all im saying
Caring about controversy is human nature. It's not like I'm gonna write a blog about it. But I'm not losing money (which is what I really CARE about) by taking an interest in what happened at Eski dance.buti swear ive seen you in the HH room arguing about the same said typa thing regarding Dubz and all them south rappers :/

further more who cares what c*nt gets slapped by a next c*nt unless ur involved.
c/s.it just sounds all childish and playground-ish. sumin out of high school where u got boosted by seeing beef.you go to a rave to skank and have fun, not to see some fights and have your night ended early.
LOL @ thinking pb was posting from that perspective.

Doesn't matter if you personally care about it. There is a culture which permeates western society where people's lives have become so dreary that they live off of reading about controversies and dramas in other people's lives.How you think a show involved 12 random people off the high street sitting locked up in a house makes millions and millions of pounds every year. It is sad. You are correct. But it does sell.

reason for the interest is same as anythingif i hear man saying he does xyz on the mic then i expect him to do so in real lifeon the mic tempz explicity said he was "lookin round for some bottles" and "its in his eyes. glass shattering its in his eyes. rasssclarrrrtttt"now we know for a fact that tempz has some expertise with using glass bottles as weapons and is willing to show his proficiency on a stage infront of an audiencewe also heard griminal saying he would "chin 'im" after a headbut and a bottling, word on the net is, that no1 even got chinned and griminal ended up in hospital.

Doesn't matter if you personally care about it. There is a culture which permeates western society where people's lives have become so dreary that they live off of reading about controversies and dramas in other people's lives.How you think a show involved 12 random people off the high street sitting locked up in a house makes millions and millions of pounds every year. It is sad. You are correct. But it does sell.
But, Big Brother is even worse because nobody knows the people or anything about them. At least in grime we "know" the personalities we're dealing with.Grime is like boxing in many ways. People pay to see heavyweight or controversial action. It's not really sad, it's human nature.My thing on it is this, if I'm not losing money, time, or intellect by taking an interest, then it's cool by me.And what Manny Pacquiao says too.

Guest Flat Ericó
i think we should jus agree that we dont care and should live our lives/get our cake up/whichever generic response u want to add here
add 'i live a hard life i have no time for this'it will blow soon

But, Big Brother is even worse because nobody knows the people or anything about them. At least in grime we "know" the personalities we're dealing with.Grime is like boxing in many ways. People pay to see heavyweight or controversial action. It's not really sad, it's human nature.My thing on it is this, if I'm not losing money, time, or intellect by taking an interest, then it's cool by me.And what Manny Pacquiao says too.
You'd be just as intrigued by an exposure on here of someone you don't know. We are all guilty of it to an extent.It is what it is. I just accept it.

so is marcus gonna bun him
Has Marcus ever bun anyone that can put up a fight back?Cos if he has, it's never been anyone in the grime scene.
saying man only moves to moist guys.i wud not kno tbhbut his track record got the forum in mix opinion
Let's put it like this:On the one hand we have what's in the public domain - i.e. We all know Marcus has bullied a bunch of pussies in the grime scene...the greaziest thing to the greaziest guy I've personally known him to do is call Chronik a "scumbag" on underground express...aside from that I don't know. He might have parred Riko, Gift and all the rest of them roadish guys off for all I know, but most people have him down as a bully.SLASHOn the other side you have guys on here saying "IRL Marcus is a don TTKK"...but not saying any more than that. There's no evidence of Marcus being a badman. He might shot guns or drugs, but that makes you a fool, not a badman.But IRL, your brother get his head caved in in public fam, by a guy who is older and as roadish as Marcus himself...so waht is Marcus gonna do to back it? Similarly, word is that Lil Nars got beat up on the doorstep of his own yard by Tempz...I don't know how true that is, but if it is true, did Marcus do anything back?
Maybe people dnt wanna bait up what they know on da net

reason for the interest is same as anythingif i hear man saying he does xyz on the mic then i expect him to do so in real lifeon the mic tempz explicity said he was "lookin round for some bottles" and "its in his eyes. glass shattering its in his eyes. rasssclarrrrtttt"now we know for a fact that tempz has some expertise with using glass bottles as weapons and is willing to show his proficiency on a stage infront of an audiencewe also heard griminal saying he would "chin 'im" after a headbut and a bottling, word on the net is, that no1 even got chinned and griminal ended up in hospital.
cs to an extent & lmaoGrime is called Grime for a reason, theirs always the chance things like this will take place.