eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the music industry had to kill off grime... mainly because how the audience were reacting to it. (let alone the not so PROFESSIONAL artists)And that is why the scene is D E A D O U T.This is why tipper is right when he says there should not be mcs spitting on funky..funky is sh*t, but people don't go as nuts on it.

so let me get this straight...they hold a (one-off) rave using one of the best promotions from grimes golden days...grime nights, including this one, have a reputation for fights and gettin locked off....and then this one ends up in a fight and gettin locked off.....LOL.they can kiss goodbye to doing another eskimo dance.

TEMPZ IS LOOKING AROUND FOR SOME BOTTLES, TEMPZ IS LOKKING AROUND FOR SOME BOTTLESSSSS
I CAN SEE A GLASS BOTTLE LEMME GRAB IIIIIT!!!I CAN SEE A GLASS BOTTLE LEMME GRAB IIIIIT!!!PAAAAAAAXXXX INTO HIS EYES!!GLASS SHATTERIN' INTO HIS EYES!!RAAAAAAAAAAAASCLAAAT
:rofl:

TEMPZ IS LOOKING AROUND FOR SOME BOTTLES, TEMPZ IS LOKKING AROUND FOR SOME BOTTLESSSSS
I CAN SEE A GLASS BOTTLE LEMME GRAB IIIIIT!!!I CAN SEE A GLASS BOTTLE LEMME GRAB IIIIIT!!!PAAAAAAAXXXX INTO HIS EYES!!GLASS SHATTERIN' INTO HIS EYES!!RAAAAAAAAAAAASCLAAAT
:rofl:
dsvc \dsvdsvb\sdvasvassavdsdvvds\vcs\d :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hes realhes f*ck*ng real

SLASH

The story from most people seems to be that Griminal was getting bottled and refused to hand a mic over to Tempz, which resulted in Grim getting a slap. Then *apparently* the whole of boy better know was gonna merk marcus nasty ?! What a way to ruin such an event f*ck sake.
From Grime forum
^^^ lol @ the "whole of boy better know" merkin anyone. JME: "c'mon guys, let's not fight. Let's settle our differences on street fighter"Everyone else "shut up nerd"*baxed*
Also from Grime Forum

Marcus wasn't there.I told the promoters that the only thing they needed to worry about was Tempz and Griminal cos everyone else gets on fine these days. This was always going to happen to be honest. That's why I was at home in bed by 2am. I knew something would happen between them two.It's a bit sad how people are so morbidly obsessed with it but that's society for you.

Marcus wasn't there.I told the promoters that the only thing they needed to worry about was Tempz and Griminal cos everyone else gets on fine these days. This was always going to happen to be honest. That's why I was at home in bed by 2am. I knew something would happen between them two.It's a bit sad how people are so morbidly obsessed with it but that's society for you.
truei werent dere but im catting to kno wa gwan.obsession wid beef tbh

WOOIII OIIIIII!! IT WAS HYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!overall night was big untill it got locked of, bare chicks in the place!!i give you a quick review then im going sleep!started of all good, couple djs playing bashment n funky, then cameo come on, flirta d was on the mic with him, HE f*ckED IT UP!next we had vectra i think, mashed it up, then logan come on playing tunes, then griminal and ghetto were on mic, they smashed it to tbh.then we had gracious k, he performed migrane skank, you did well son.then boy better know come on with maximum plus others there was, skepta, jme, frisco, jammer, temps, blacks, little dee, desperado, double s, flirta again, they were all murking fully! temps did alot, skepta did alot with the classic bars, even jme was alryt.shame there was no d double e tho!!anyway about half hour after they had been on, ghetto and griminal rejoined the stage with them...big mistake griminal!!ghetto must of spat that bar about "jme stick to computers" his face looked upset lol!then griminal spat ... "boy better know e-13 so suck your mum"then frisco said "not my mum" .. griminal then said it again! then him and temps were like head to head i think he headbutted griminal then it all kicked of on stage, tempa musta told him come outside im not too sure but 10 seconds later as grminal was making his way out coz the rave was kinda locked of from that point anyway, temps just smashed the bottle over griminals head. loooooooooolahh it was alot, he werent RAMPING!!I LOVE GRIME.