where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
I actually got called a 'jigaboo motherf*cker' in CroydonLucky they flew onto the bus afterwards cuz I was about to weigh all 3 of em in :ph34r:
True stories you are a jigaboo motherf*cker though

bermondsey is racist. went to a friends brithday party there last dec, and i had to go pick up some ppl from the tube station even though its just a 3min walk. they said bare white guys looking aggy were walking fast towards them so they had to duss back to the station before they went back.we looked for them but they'd gone. i always hear of random f*ckery round bermondsey...
:/ They could have been walking towards the station or something, thats a terrible reason to brand an area racist.
this is based on experience not one offs. a black guy was crippled a few weeks before. a white van just knocked man off road on the pavement and drove off. my firend who's lived there for the last 24yrs knows more than you and me and has lots of stories. yet he wont say all ppl there are racist. but when they are..its blatant. >>>a 9yr old white guy has called him a nigger once and his mum laughed at it. >>>hes gone into a pub to ask for directions and there was bare silence..then as he was leaving he heard someone ask the person he spoke to "what did blackie want">>>a POLICE man once told him not to walk round a part of bermondsey south at that time of night cos of what could happenthose are just a few of the top of my head, you cannot say this is ignorance cos they dont see black people..its racism. but more may black and asians breed there until they drive the devils out.

Guest Lemons
bermondsey is racist. went to a friends brithday party there last dec, and i had to go pick up some ppl from the tube station even though its just a 3min walk. they said bare white guys looking aggy were walking fast towards them so they had to duss back to the station before they went back.we looked for them but they'd gone. i always hear of random f*ckery round bermondsey...
:/ They could have been walking towards the station or something, thats a terrible reason to brand an area racist.
>>>hes gone into a pub to ask for directions and there was bare silence..then as he was leaving he heard someone ask the person he spoke to "what did blackie want"
He shouldn't have come into my pub on his ones like that, lucky the goons were feeling relaxed that day.

Guest Lemons
white people are bare racist, even the ones like Lemon who know black people will be niggerin and paki'in behind closed doors with their dad and uncles or down the pub with dave and dan
*Mutters something under his breath*

Guest luckstar
stoke is a racist placei was in the city centre 1 time and gt involved in a massive brawl in a bar IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY... i felt like i was fightnin 4 my life i was proud 2 be fightin against the devils withh my sudanese brother im all over tbh.... parts of manchester are scummyhertfordshire... surrey... watford on a night out in the past all these places are rife with cracka devils..this is why i HATE leavin brent and i keep my arse fully entrenched in ldn where the brown man is strong
you being serious here matebrown man thrive in the midlands, brum, leicesteru dont have that much significance in ldn tbh, u jus have areas
lol at not hyavin significancei meant financially and business wise.. you would be surprised as its not overtthats all i ever mean

stoke is a racist placei was in the city centre 1 time and gt involved in a massive brawl in a bar IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY... i felt like i was fightnin 4 my life i was proud 2 be fightin against the devils withh my sudanese brother im all over tbh.... parts of manchester are scummyhertfordshire... surrey... watford on a night out in the past all these places are rife with cracka devils..this is why i HATE leavin brent and i keep my arse fully entrenched in ldn where the brown man is strong
you being serious here matebrown man thrive in the midlands, brum, leicesteru dont have that much significance in ldn tbh, u jus have areas
lol at not hyavin significancei meant financially and business wise.. you would be surprised as its not overtthats all i ever mean
lol no u neverbut coolcos brownies still hold more weight financially in the midlands

Guest luckstar
white people are bare racist, even the ones like Lemon who know black people will be niggerin and paki'in behind closed doors with their dad and uncles or down the pub with dave and dan
its true tho isnt it...u should just come clean son

Guest Lemons
What would you know about 'clean'. You dirty brown bastard.

The most racist people are probably ur next door neighbours, in ur so called hood/ends, wid there fraud smiles talking bout the weather and pretending to care about you and your life. Cursing you behind ur back, hoping you die. Wishing you never moved in to the house you live in, which was probably owned before by old Mable and her retired war vetran Husband called Les.

Guest Wu-Tang
The most racist people are probably ur next door neighbours, in ur so called hood/ends, wid there fraud smiles talking bout the weather and pretending to care about you and your life. Cursing you behind ur back, hoping you die. Wishing you never moved in to the house you live in, which was probably owned before by old Mable and her retired war vetran Husband called Les.
:lol: :lol:

Guest luckstar
What would you know about 'clean'. You dirty brown bastard.
:lol: indeed

Liverpool is not racist. Nice city, nice people, nice atmosphere.. yea i said it.
lol you say... last time I was up there wid my bredrin. Some white youts driving next us on road, wound there windows started dashin stones and spittin after our car... and flashing knives... at usNOT LOOKING TO REVISIT THAT CITY ANYTIME SOON...

Guest luckstar
Liverpool is not racist. Nice city, nice people, nice atmosphere.. yea i said it.
lol you say... last time I was up there wid my bredrin. Some white youts driving next us on road, wound there windows started dashin stones and spittin after our car... and flashing knives... at usNOT LOOKING TO REVISIT THAT CITY ANYTIME SOON...
ye theres a corpse with an axe inbedded in his skull who would probably disagree with u