where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

The most racist people are probably ur next door neighbours, in ur so called hood/ends, wid there fraud smiles talking bout the weather and pretending to care about you and your life. Cursing you behind ur back, hoping you die. Wishing you never moved in to the house you live in, which was probably owned before by old Mable and her retired war vetran Husband called Les.
there it isLMFAO @ Lemons

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool is not racist. Nice city, nice people, nice atmosphere.. yea i said it.
lol you say... last time I was up there wid my bredrin. Some white youts driving next us on road, wound there windows started dashin stones and spittin after our car... and flashing knives... at usNOT LOOKING TO REVISIT THAT CITY ANYTIME SOON...
ye theres a corpse with an axe inbedded in his skull who would probably disagree with u
Doesnt make the whole city racist though cause of one c*nt doin that when his whole family are racists & from the aftermath of that you could tell that the city was appauled by itIve lived here all my life and i dont think racism any different a problem here as it is in any other place, you get racists everywere and Liverpool is by far not the worste

Liverpool is not racist. Nice city, nice people, nice atmosphere.. yea i said it.
lol you say... last time I was up there wid my bredrin. Some white youts driving next us on road, wound there windows started dashin stones and spittin after our car... and flashing knives... at usNOT LOOKING TO REVISIT THAT CITY ANYTIME SOON...
ye theres a corpse with an axe inbedded in his skull who would probably disagree with u
Doesnt make the whole city racist though cause of one c*nt doin that when his whole family are racists & from the aftermath of that you could tell that the city was appauled by itIve lived here all my life and i dont think racism any different a problem here as it is in any other place, you get racists everywere and Liverpool is by far not the worste
i know jus rampin... anyway as per my previous post regarding ur neighbours... I stick by that statement and im out of this thread.and this thread should be shut now.

The most racist people are probably ur next door neighbours, in ur so called hood/ends, wid there fraud smiles talking bout the weather and pretending to care about you and your life. Cursing you behind ur back, hoping you die. Wishing you never moved in to the house you live in, which was probably owned before by old Mable and her retired war vetran Husband called Les.
yh when the bnp member list come outthere was a guy on it who lives literally round the corner

Guest Flat Ericó
white people are bare racist, even the ones like Lemon who know black people will be niggerin and paki'in behind closed doors with their dad and uncles or down the pub with dave and dan
*Mutters something under his breath*
its true tho isnt it...u should just come clean son
What would you know about 'clean'. You dirty brown bastard.
:lol: :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A lot more people are overtly racist to Asians.Everyone is racist to Somalians.But congrats to the Black folks that feel accepted because Dave says "I hate pakis but you lot are alright".

Guest luckstar
A lot more people are overtly racist to Asians.Everyone is racist to Somalians.But congrats to the Black folks that feel accepted because Dave says "I hate pakis but you lot are alright".
ye those shameful coons fighting with white boys against the other ethnicstheres a whole community of those f*ckers out there and the further north u go the more of them there areessex appears 2 be their home world

Loool you man chat sh*t from time people say Liverpool and Bexleyheath its a load of sh*tLiverpool had the Uk's first immigrants due to the docks and sailors and trades men from africa/carribeanThere is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE black people in Croxteth and scattered all over the place.. my granddad lived there for 40 years my uncle and his side of the family were born there my uncle still lives there and he hasn't got any abuse or wanted to leaveI lived in Lewisham 2002 times and used to go Bexleyheath to visit my aunt it was chavvy but never racist...just bare binge drinkers and guys that will beat u up cos their drunkfrom time according to people these places are racist I will take the kent sh*t with a pinch of saltlol u are just mugs that are victims it isnt racism

Guest M12 Part 2
Is it racist to say you would go out with a gurl of certain race but you would f*ck them???
:confused: WHAT?
just ignore him like everyone elsei actually refuse to believe people this stupid over 16 exist

LOL @ Bexley and Dagenham being the most RACIST places in the UK. You people need to stop thinking of the most racist boroughs in London and start thinking about the WHOLE of the UK.
c/s________>>>>>>>>> protestant areas of northern irelandblack and asian people would probably get more than aggressive looks walking through the wrong loyalist estate

Lol. U had a unfortunate experience, could happy anywhere, what i said means in general.

nah ur wrong. there bare whites that dont like black ppl but get on very well with asians.lemme break down the stereotypesupper class/middle class whites prefer asians cos thats who they see the most, in the best schools and in business so they are integrated with that level of people while black people are very scarce in that area.working class whites prefer black ppl cos thats who they see the most. and the asians at that level are also not very good at integration