where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loool you man chat sh*t from time people say Liverpool and Bexleyheath its a load of sh*tLiverpool had the Uk's first immigrants due to the docks and sailors and trades men from africa/carribeanThere is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE black people in Croxteth and scattered all over the place.. my granddad lived there for 40 years my uncle and his side of the family were born there my uncle still lives there and he hasn't got any abuse or wanted to leaveI lived in Lewisham 2002 times and used to go Bexleyheath to visit my aunt it was chavvy but never racist...just bare binge drinkers and guys that will beat u up cos their drunkfrom time according to people these places are racist I will take the kent sh*t with a pinch of saltlol u are just mugs that are victims it isnt racism
of course you want to take it with a pinch of salt.ure a scouser and like to think that scousers are the only victims of descrimination. in reality, liverpool was built on the slave trade and racism is still big there with a big BNP following.

LOL @ Bexley and Dagenham being the most RACIST places in the UK. You people need to stop thinking of the most racist boroughs in London and start thinking about the WHOLE of the UK.
c/s________>>>>>>>>> protestant areas of northern irelandblack and asian people would probably get more than aggressive looks walking through the wrong loyalist estate
True!! Prossies in Ireland are not the ones!

Loool you man chat sh*t from time people say Liverpool and Bexleyheath its a load of sh*tLiverpool had the Uk's first immigrants due to the docks and sailors and trades men from africa/carribeanThere is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE black people in Croxteth and scattered all over the place.. my granddad lived there for 40 years my uncle and his side of the family were born there my uncle still lives there and he hasn't got any abuse or wanted to leaveI lived in Lewisham 2002 times and used to go Bexleyheath to visit my aunt it was chavvy but never racist...just bare binge drinkers and guys that will beat u up cos their drunkfrom time according to people these places are racist I will take the kent sh*t with a pinch of saltlol u are just mugs that are victims it isnt racism
of course you want to take it with a pinch of salt.ure a scouser and like to think that scousers are the only victims of descrimination. in reality, liverpool was built on the slave trade and racism is still big there with a big BNP following.
lol don't be fooleddudes an immigrant

Guest M12 Part 2
they dont like real niggaz down manc. 2 many soft as sh*t fake heads. cornwall or sumwhere like dat probz most racist.
on a serious note why do leeds man hate manny guys and we dont even recognise ur existence?ur girls are nice though :lol:

they dont like real niggaz down manc. 2 many soft as sh*t fake heads. cornwall or sumwhere like dat probz most racist.
you a hyde park or headingley goon?
hyde park me. fuk headingley where the fake heads n posh boy live. M12 dont chat sh*t we hate mancs n u lot dont like us. like u ever got close 2 a leeds chik. not like they hard work tho butu proably look like papa bouba diop.

Guest M12 Part 2
hyde park me. fuk headingley where the fake heads n posh boy live. M12 dont chat sh*t we hate mancs n u lot dont like us. like u ever got close 2 a leeds chik. not like they hard work tho butu proably look like papa bouba diop.
:lol: :lol:

Biggest load of bullshit ive read in a long time

lol don't be fooleddudes an immigrant
What are you talking about you towelImmigrant I havent been one since 1990 when I was 6months olddont try thatyou fass

:lol: :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

(certain) People going on like southerners live in racial harmony, without a single racially motivated murder/stabbing/shooting/attack etc.What happened to Anthony Walker was disgusting and the whole of Liverpool agrees, you only had to watch the news to know that.Stop using a select few cases to try make one area sound racist. Probably visited the city once for your friends birthday weekender. If you came more often you'd know that Liverpool and scousers in general are some of the most welcoming people you will ever meet, whatever your race.

Shes right afgoon, Bradford is you.@ Lahi, don't go kent lolpikey racists everywherrrre
nah blud- dont telll him not to go uni there coz of white racist people thats stupid do ur ting brudda f*ck dem racist people plus kent uni has a decent amount of niggas dere anyway
Canterbury's quite diverse, it's also fairly affluent - and Kent's a good uni. Swear a couple of ppl on here go there?

Loool you man chat sh*t from time people say Liverpool and Bexleyheath its a load of sh*tlol u are just mugs that are victims it isnt racism
Biggest load of bullshit ive read in a long time
what is ? that scousers have a victim mentality or that liverpool was built on the slave trade?
If you came more often you'd know that Liverpool and scousers in general are some of the most welcoming people you will ever meet, whatever your race.
then why does everyone hate their guts :confused:

when i was a student i lived in hyde park. full of posh students tbh. nice area though. greaze area in ls6 = woodhouse . but still not that bad I rate leeds though a very friendly area, as is most of yorkshire