FIFA 2010 Updates Thread

Sleepz

Glad its slower tbh, no more people with their BS tactics and ping pong football. slower tactical games (without getting to walking pace) >>>>>>>> them sh*t open games where they just use the right thumbstick till they reach goal

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, I rarely have end to end open matches.My matches are either 1 sided or close careful games.For me sometimes the power meter takes too long to power up in order to play the 1 touch football I plan to.Players don't exactly turn as swiftly as I'd like either but we'll see.

Dunno, I rarely have end to end open matches.My matches are either 1 sided or close careful games.For me sometimes the power meter takes too long to power up in order to play the 1 touch football I plan to.Players don't exactly turn as swiftly as I'd like either but we'll see.
Innit most players turn like a bus so slow.I think they need to sort out player reactions its frustating watching a ball coming to a player and he just stands there and the opposition just knicks the ball.Or sometimes the ball will drop and ur player standing five feet away but wont go to the ball and the last player u was locked onto has to run after it.

talk of the devil

The FIFA 10 soundtrack will be revealed tonight. Keep your eyes on www.ea.com/music for more. It'll be revealed at the Playboy Mansion, no less. See more about that here.However, in the meantime you can hear the first track from FIFA 10 in the new FIFA 10 podcast right here.

• 2 weeks later...