FIFA 2010 Updates Thread

Sleepz

started thinking recently if ur DNF is over a certain amount you shouldnt be able to play ranked games. It would never work though. quite a few ppl i play online that are ranked complain about quitters though and then you look at their DNF its touching on 15-20 % anyway which is bad enough.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot wait now.vengence on them f*ck*ng cheats is gonna be alot.
Custom free kicks14072009131.jpg14072009128.jpg
Was saying this would be sick if it was in the current fifa and should be in the next one(2010).However like alex said, you know there are gonna be the most f*ckery set peices being scored by the usual cheats. Near post runs the defender wont ever read/track until its too late, things like that I can see it now.
They are deciding weather or not to make it online for those very reasons
Thinking about it again, I hope they don't add it...gonna end up with dumb goals like back post headers.You should be allowed to choose who you want in your box/defending for all set peices though.Allow Adebayor standing at left back position/Giovinco on the penalty spot for attacking corners.

Cannot wait now.vengence on them f*ck*ng cheats is gonna be alot.
Custom free kicks14072009131.jpg14072009128.jpg
Was saying this would be sick if it was in the current fifa and should be in the next one(2010).However like alex said, you know there are gonna be the most f*ckery set peices being scored by the usual cheats. Near post runs the defender wont ever read/track until its too late, things like that I can see it now.
They are deciding weather or not to make it online for those very reasons
Thinking about it again, I hope they don't add it...gonna end up with dumb goals like back post headers.You should be allowed to choose who you want in your box/defending for all set peices though.Allow Adebayor standing at left back position/Giovinco on the penalty spot for attacking corners.
Trust __________>>>>> seeing a tall striker back post and the person marking him is one of your smallest players

What Rutter said when explaining the new set pieces Posted in: NewsFIFA 10 Set Piece Creator Info & ScreenshotsOne of the main talking points from today will be FIFA 10’s set piece creation facility - and of course EA SPORTS have provided us with screenshots of what it looks like and what you’ll be able to do with it.Have a look at the following analysis by producer David Rutter, along with the screenshots. * Use select or back button to spawn the practice arena menu. * Select create new set piece. * From corner to corner around the box you have 8 zones to choose from. * The 2 by each corner represent free kicks and corner kicks in that area. * Using the right stick you can select any player from your team. * Using left stick you can move that player to a starting position. * Using O [PS3] / B [360] you start recording and move the player to follow a path. * Repeat for as many players on your team as you’d like. * Test or edit it. * Save it to a d-pad direction. You can have 4 set pieces per zone. * You can trigger any of the set pieces in that zone during the game during a set piece. * At the moment we’re not sure if we’re going to allow these to be used online. It depends on how testing goes./c/s wanting it not to be online. people will come with some next f*cked up ones that you can do nothing about

Would be sick if you could play an offside trap for freekicks in unlikely goal scoring areas.Also if you could choose how many/who stays up on the halfway line when you are defending a corner.I hate seeing 1 striker surrounded by 3 defenders.Keepers need to vary their starting position for corners too.

Some more info

Fifa 10 General Improvements * 360° dribbling * Custom Set Pieces * Training Mode Added with x versus x custom number of players. * 'Anything goes' practice matches (no referee!) * Realistic fatigue system, no more 90 minute sprinting! * Continuous play, clock doesn't stop for freekicks or yellow and red cards, no more cut-scenes that break up the play. * Realistic weather patterns and night matches * Ability to do long "rory delap" type throw-ins * Goal side flat ad boards on the pitch are gone * Improvements to the advantage rule * No scoring from kick off * Graphic improvements, you can see players breath in cold weather, player graphics have been redone and are an improvement on last year * Goalkeepers can get sent off * Greatly improved goalkeepers with ability to make double saves * New nets * Improved ball physics, ball feels heavier and does not 'float' across the pitch * Improved player awareness, no more getting in the way of cross field passes * CPU will perform skill moves * Can change the freekick taker during the game * Improved ball control/trapping * Game speed faster than 08 but slower than 09 * Able to move the wall when defending freekicks * Improved tackling physics, the player goes for the ball and not through the opponent * Improved shooting mechanics, two stage, first half of power up controls power and second controls height, possible to drive shots * Overhaul of animations, all completely new, walking/sprinting with and without the ball, some additional skill animations * many more goalkeeper animations * Matches calculated on a minute by minute basis. Guessing that refers to how the AI reacts to your performance. *Fifa 10 Manager Mode Improvments * A more user-friendly manager mode hub/desktop * More user-friendly navigation system * Ability to edit kit numbers * Improved Financial System * New wage budget * New board difficulty level setting * New level of authenticity and realism with regard to signing players * 2-tier bidding for players, first agree fee with club then agree terms with the player * Manual growth removed but replaced with improved authentic/realistic auto-growth * New scout ability to predict future growth of players * Pre-season friendlies added * Board confidence update after every game * Ability to renogotiate with players immediately and not through negotiation history * Transfer rumours * CPU squad rotation * Fix to the long-term injury bug i.e. there will be long term injuries * No "available negotiations" cap, unlimitied number of transfer offers depending on your available budget * Final decision on player transfers. You can bid for multiple players for the same position and if they all accept then you can choose which players to sign and which not to sign. * Manager mode will not end if you get sacked, your reputation will take a hit and you will get offers from other clubs. * You will receive job offers at the end of a season "The better your Reputation, the better the offers will be. You will be able to see their squads overall as well as their key players in every area of their squad. The clubs financial situation will be shown as well. " * Able to assign generic stadiums to clubs and rename them, and set weather conditions for that stadium. * Improved atmosphere in matches with rivals and more 'frantic' celebrations * Ability to view opponents starting 11 pre-match * Ability to shortlist up to 20 players * Computer generated player names will be regionalized * Kit editing "Now that we know how important the Kit editing screen was (based on the amount of complaints we've received for not having it), we've made a new one for FIFA 10 :-). " * Additional in-game commentary inc "Transfer speech, Player Form Speech, Board Confidence comments and much more to come" *Fifa 10 Online Improvements * Dream team glitch fixed! No more custom teams in ranked games. * Improved club management settings * Improved club match making * New 5v5 mode * More player stats in Clubs * Ability to check Club stats online * Search criteria will be shown on screen during matchmaking * You will see at the end of every game how many ranking points you earned * Ability to end online matches in a draw, if both sides agree, 1v1 only * Fifa Interactive World Cup (I'm guessing like Interactive League) where team stats are equalled similar to Clubs matches. * Less boosting! Reduced ranking points per match for each match played against the same person. * "Faster identification and punishment of cheaters" helped by increased stat monitoring. * New EA Live Team that will monitor and track down cheaters. * Idle players will be disconnected in 10v10 matches.
EA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>going all out, sounds so sick. so many things fixed and so many additions. thought of the sickest ways to f*ck up the cheats aswell. reduced ranking points per match for each match played against the same person SICK, no more the top ranked guys just boosting by beating ppl they know in ranked games

yeah that shooting thing sounds dumbmy guess is you power up, once it goes past the bar, the sooner u let go the lower the shot the later the higheror you power and flick the left stick diagonally down or up to do the height which is basicly what happens now

yeah that shooting thing sounds dumbmy guess is you power up, once it goes past the bar, the sooner u let go the lower the shot the later the higheror you power and flick the left stick diagonally down or up to do the height which is basicly what happens now
I was thinking that but then I thought what if you wanna do a low tap lol. The whole power bar thing wouldn't work

I was thinking that but then I thought what if you wanna do a low tap lol. The whole power bar thing wouldn't work
That's the general idea I have as well but say you recieve the ball in the box and want to unleash a first time shot. Doesn't sound right. Shooting system seems to work as it is, just needed tweaking for low shots maybe.Off topic - in online team play the other day one guy was doing that bruce grobbelaar crazylegs ting with Dudek, looked nuts lol, a few people were creasing. Didn't even know that was in the game.

Is it confirmed that every top flight English stadium is on the game?I've seen it reported bare places but not sourced from EA yet.
Nope and i wouldnt get your hopes up, the chances of that are minimal.
lol show me these places youve seen it reportedI HIGHLY doubt EA would do this, Rutters twitter said something about stadia, packs and add ons so it might be add on or something if anything

October 2nd cannot come soon enough
C/S.-1min 51secs into the vid, no more balls bouncing off your own player when he gets in the way of a pass, hopefully the ref does the exact same kinda moves also.
what about BAP mode?ffs they need to step that up or something
Not bothered about that mode at all. When I can play online, the other modes feel pointless.

October 2nd cannot come soon enough
C/S.-1min 51secs into the vid, no more balls bouncing off your own player when he gets in the way of a pass, hopefully the ref does the exact same kinda moves also.
what about BAP mode?ffs they need to step that up or something
Not bothered about that mode at all. When I can play online, the other modes feel pointless.
Trust, clocked aswell. Referees breaking down your movesis frustrating as hell. if you mean BAP seasons, havent even seen it mentioned. A good manager mode and online and im happy, BAP seasons being better would just be a bonus really.

Is it confirmed that every top flight English stadium is on the game?I've seen it reported bare places but not sourced from EA yet.
Nope and i wouldnt get your hopes up, the chances of that are minimal.
lol show me these places youve seen it reportedI HIGHLY doubt EA would do this, Rutters twitter said something about stadia, packs and add ons so it might be add on or something if anything
There will probably be add ons and things for a good few things while the game is out, like they attempted with the kit add-ons and did successfully with the commentary packs but yeah all the stadiums aint happening for a good while. Im not even fussed with them as long as it never goes back to that 08 bullshit with estadio de las artes (or whatever it was called) being used bare times its kool. You can assign teams a stadium now aswell so if anything just use a diff one for each team that doesnt have their own.

The shooting thing has to involve 2 buttons at once.Holding down a trigger button whilst shooting, 2 individual power meters.If they pull it off efficiently, wow.Drilling hard and low in 1 v 1 situations>___________Too many listings to quote, however I'm not feeling the game speed being slower than 09.The alteration of that takes ages for me to adjust to every football game.