If you thought Head, Shoulders was a one-hit wonder ting...

Numero001

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
I heard about the deal KIG got. Between all them man its not makin anything. PA's is where they will make that cheddar.
the guy whos making ps from this is gracious k. tune cant get signed but hes up & down the country doing bare PA's and has no1 else to split his money with. he just needs to hope he can come with a follow up!

I heard about the deal KIG got. Between all them man its not makin anything. PA's is where they will make that cheddar.
the guy whos making ps from this is gracious k. tune cant get signed but hes up & down the country doing bare PA's and has no1 else to split his money with. he just needs to hope he can come with a follow up!
How come it can't get signed?Is it because it aint his beat originally?
Yea exactly that. But like M12 said they're cakin from the PA's I woulda thought. Same with a few of Donaeo's tunes.Fair play to them but I only feel the moves Donaeo is makin with this MC tune stuff. That said if I vocalled someone else beat and people all over UK wanted to hear my tune live I can't say I wouldn't run with it.

Thing is, them bars are dead. I have to do more than them or have made more money than them to say they are sh*t? So let's look at Bashy cussin Ironiks album for example; Ironik had a top 5 for however long, Bashys never charted, does he have the right to chat to Ironik?Lets not forget, I was one of if not the first to say the song would chart in that thread, so dont confuse me with all the haters of MC-based Funky. People nowadays are too quick to try and say people have no right to an opinion based on taste. In that vid they are sh*t, fact.
WOAHmore real talk againbut tbh numero you come across as the man that chats too much about music and perhaps its cos no one here is aware that you are a PA for dame dash and mavado and the cheeky girls as well as being that guy that jams in the dj box handing over tunes to dj sky juice when he is mixing and blending and being his lift home after he plays out at mint bar they are not aware that this is making you have the most valuable opinion in urban music and culture.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this topic took way too long to make.allow getting all bent up at other people having fun.do you innit.
At least I can say I was bothered enough by the video to make a thread. Whats your excuse for making that post?This 'live your life' and phrases alike movement is flawed. If you were living your life or in this case "doing you", you wouldnt take the time out to comment on what others are doing, alie?

this topic took way too long to make.allow getting all bent up at other people having fun.do you innit.
At least I can say I was bothered enough by the video to make a thread. Whats your excuse for making that post?This 'live your life' and phrases alike movement is flawed. If you were living your life or in this case "doing you", you wouldnt take the time out to comment on what others are doing, alie?
nah nah.what i mean is that why would you take that much time out of your life to diss them?especially in the way you did?going on and on about why you think it's waste etc etc is a waste of time brah.

nah nah.what i mean is that why would you take that much time out of your life to diss them?especially in the way you did?going on and on about why you think it's waste etc etc is a waste of time brah.
difference between diss & criticism. U have been long enough on this forum to know that we aint writing no 'Evening standard' type criticism. Its straight raw and direct out here. This is a forum at the end of they day and everyone is entitled to an opinion

whats funny about this forum is that after YEARS of us knowing each other and how this forum is people are STILL hyping about "time on ya hands" etc like it suggests something about the person postingits takes just about the same time to type a post as it does to read it and most of you SKIM READ BARE THREADS so stop gassin like say the less you post the more of a upper class citizen you are.kmtjust funny

i would understand if you was one of them posters that post just about as much or less than say goldcoast in this room but your an active poster in this room and the love life room the TIME factor you speak off coming from you is just laughable tbh.maybe you should make tariffs for vip use so you can put people in categories making it easier to dicipher who is more waste.