So im talking to this white chick..

Heero Yuy

Guest Awesome Kong
do you know what i detest more..."i should have born black" :D actually cringeworthy, even when i like a bitch's personality when i'm hearing that you become nuffin more than a filthy wogsocket
I remember about 8 years ago I was gonna slap up this white girl who was known to think like this, even though she got ripped up by a few black dudes since she was 11, pissed!/Girls like one mentioned in the op should not be given the time of day.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lol never heard that beforebut thinkin about it we should be greatful, couple decades back theyd get their brothers or dads to chase man with them fire sticks n sh*t

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
lol never heard that beforebut thinkin about it we should be greatful, couple decades back theyd get their brothers or dads to chase man with them fire sticks n sh*t
Allow remaining a slave by giving them what they want.

Guest Awesome Kong

It's changed in to a different form of pisstake. Come on now, you would rather know your f*ck*ng a chick because of your race instead of how sick your game is and a reassurance of good looks?

It's changed in to a different form of pisstake. Come on now, you would rather know your f*ck*ng a chick because of your race instead of how sick your game is and a reassurance of good looks?
Huh? You saying you feel better for a quick bit of fun if you've worked for it? Like maybe if you're building a relationship you wanna know someone likes you for you and not your money or race, but if you're just having a one nighter you actually care?

Guest Awesome Kong
Huh? You saying you feel better for a quick bit of fun if you've worked for it? Like maybe if you're building a relationship you wanna know someone likes you for you and not your money or race, but if you're just having a one nighter you actually care?
So you would be on it if when your sexing it she starts calling you nigger because it turns her orn?SMH.No p*ssy is worthy of that, some guys here lack self respect.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i wish i had you mans mind i really docosif a chick comes up to me talkin all this negroe nonsense id hit it like she'd disspointed her parents i aint gonna liewhen its on a plate im rarely gonna say no unless shes busted or i think she has an STD

• Upvote 1

Thought about this...If she was buff enough and I had no other options that night I would've hit it. Although all the making jokes and dropping game would stop immediately. Would just ask her "So we leaving now?"Then make sure I duck out straight after the beat and not leave my phone number.Sometimes you get pride from beating a chick knowing that she's so on you coz of your looks, game etc... Sometimes you just wanna buss a nut.

Thought about this...If she was buff enough and I had no other options that night I would've hit it. Although all the making jokes and dropping game would stop immediately. Would just ask her "So we leaving now?"Then make sure I duck out straight after the beat and not leave my phone number.Sometimes you get pride from beating a chick knowing that she's so on you coz of your looks, game etc... Sometimes you just wanna buss a nut.

So you would be on it if when your sexing it she starts calling you nigger because it turns her orn?SMH.No p*ssy is worthy of that, some guys here lack self respect.
Where did the N word come from? I thought we were just talking about someone liking you 'cause you're black?

Where did the N word come from? I thought we were just talking about someone liking you 'cause you're black?
He couldn't win the argument so he changed it. It's Justin. 'Llow him.

Guest Awesome Kong

A Bit Better would marry a woman if she only liked him for his skin colour. /What I mean is these types of girls will feel no way to think it's ok to do and say sh*t like this. There is no point selling yourself to the devil just to mash the ting. I find it bafling how dudes will think such acts are ok, only worsening the world tbh. Just pray they don't collect your semen and rub it in their fanny trying to get pregnant because they want a "black" baby.

Guest Awesome Kong
A Bit Better would marry a woman if she only liked him for his skin colour.
How do you not know you're a neek? Do you not get told enough?
Shut up, keep having these chicks as wife, your time!

Roberthomg i am going to go to Africa asap ins earch of movado and Jah Cure20:37Gilliganlmaodo u do geography ?20:38Robertahnopebut my talents will guide me20:38Gilliganlolask God for a refund in the talent departmentJamaica is in the caribbeans20:41Robertah is offline.
:D