So im talking to this white chick..

Heero Yuy

STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIERS ARE NOT A BLACK PERSONS DOGFULL STOP!!!!!!CM Punk! HUSH UR SELF!!!Its so annoying when idiots think thats staffs have only been around in the last 10years for wannabe "hardnuts" think that getting one of these dogs to just show off!My dog is an angel and would put your manners to shame clearly

^^ can you take the flirting to PM's doll - thanks

wre u in stoke ?so many fresh africans there sweatin and leavin dry skin flakes evrywershud be serving shots of e45 tbh any girl who would go for a black guy has to be 'that type'
Nah I wasn'r in stoke but thats where she told me shes fromthe bold bit is sh*t talking, end of day some people have preferences on people they go for but allow those single minded , one directional, wog sockets.

Again: SHUTUP!!!I never said anything about black gurls, just you want to be part of the black culture, keep linking your ex and let him f*ck you then go to your man and say you love him.Fool
As for this gay ass comment!What planet are you on mate! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Clearly you think all girls circum to there ex's advances!! LOL keep rolling with those loose hoochies hun! Real ppl would ruin you! :!:

ur fukkin gay u know thatfuk u*leaves thread in disgust*
Im going to assume thats you in your avi and say hold in there lifes hard but you'll find sombodyits the inside that counts buddy
can we just go back a minute...a girl comes up to you, she likes black guys. your the only black guy there and also mentioned you thought she looked good. an opportunity to get p*ssy just wasted. i condemn your behavior seriouslyare you one of those black guys that think they too good for white women or something. wtf1240055881049.jpg

Im going to assume thats you in your avi and say hold in there lifes hard but you'll find sombodyits the inside that counts buddy
can we just go back a minute...a girl comes up to you, she likes black guys. your the only black guy there and also mentioned you thought she looked good. an opportunity to get p*ssy just wasted. i condemn your behavior seriouslyare you one of those black guys that think they too good for white women or something. wtf1240055881049.jpg
lol your that guy ennit, p*ssy is paramount for you... the girl can be calling you brown bear in public and rolling her fingers through you afro saying " i love black boys hair, it feels like im stroking a sheep".. but you don't care your getting the f*ck aren't you...end of the day allow getting f*cked just because im black and im the only one around.. like i said originally p*ssy is easy enuff to come by that i don't have to accept that kind of attitudesame sort of soggy guys that will let the white girl call you nigger and sh*t because hey end of the day your getting f*ck , rite ? GTFO here
  • Upvote 2

lol your that guy ennit, p*ssy is paramount for you... the girl can be calling you brown bear in public and rolling her fingers through you afro saying " i love black boys hair, it feels like im stroking a sheep"
lmfao

lol your that guy ennit, p*ssy is paramount for you... the girl can be calling you brown bear in public and rolling her fingers through you afro saying " i love black boys hair, it feels like im stroking a sheep"
lmfao
Actual laughtersheep lol

lol your that guy ennit, p*ssy is paramount for you... the girl can be calling you brown bear in public and rolling her fingers through you afro saying " i love black boys hair, it feels like im stroking a sheep".. but you don't care your getting the f*ck aren't you...end of the day allow getting f*cked just because im black and im the only one around.. like i said originally p*ssy is easy enuff to come by that i don't have to accept that kind of attitudesame sort of soggy guys that will let the white girl call you nigger and sh*t because hey end of the day your getting f*ck , rite ? GTFO here
Ur chattin sense blood.. f*ck gettin f*cked just cos ur black.. Pride before p*ssy, matter of fact pride before anything tbh.. Each to their own tho stil.. if u feel comfortable only gettin the f*ck jus to get her daddy upset, then thats u.. Turnin down pum is nothin, when u've got plenty to choose from u've got plenty to throw away.. But not even that, even if ur on the worlds longest dry streak, self respect comes first.. Laow been THAT hungry..
  • Upvote 1

Again: SHUTUP!!!I never said anything about black gurls, just you want to be part of the black culture, keep linking your ex and let him f*ck you then go to your man and say you love him.Fool
As for this gay ass comment!What planet are you on mate! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Clearly you think all girls circum to there ex's advances!! LOL keep rolling with those loose hoochies hun! Real ppl would ruin you! :!:
bitch_please.jpg

Ur chattin sense blood.. f*ck gettin f*cked just cos ur black.. Pride before p*ssy, matter of fact pride before anything tbh.. Each to their own tho stil.. if u feel comfortable only gettin the f*ck jus to get her daddy upset, then thats u.. Turnin down pum is nothin, when u've got plenty to choose from u've got plenty to throw away.. But not even that, even if ur on the worlds longest dry streak, self respect comes first.. Laow been THAT hungry..
I agree with both.These type of females are taking the piss and see you as a fashion statement.Allow having my colour being why a gurls on it.

bitch_please.jpg
loland lol @ the girl from stoke saying that to wrighukshe clocks there are no other black guys in the club so she sees you as her kinda last resort option. dont understand why she made sure you was informed about her preference of race, ok fair enough if thats her preference but why go and tell you about it.

She was boying him!!!She was telling him that1) she only f*cks with black men2) he is the only black man there3)there fore you are my last resport, on a normal day with any other black man around u would get AIR LOVE!
Trying toooo hard to get them lol'sBUT on a serious note... why are you still around?? haven't you got abortion scheduled or somthing and if not then i suggest you shove a couple sticks of dynamite in that batcave you call a vagina and save some poor unsuspecting jermaine/leroy breh from contemplating suicide after he realised what he just has intercourse withand yes i've see what you look like to my displeasure:)

dont understand why she made sure you was informed about her preference of race, ok fair enough if thats her preference but why go and tell you about it.
well if you look at how many man in this thread have saw they saw nothing wrong with her behaviour/ attitude or would have let it slide for the f*ck etc... its probably somthing shes done before and dudes have let it go many many times