Premier League Week 33 & FA Cup Semi Final

HangTheDJ

Don't rate berbs but what he did yesterday is him... Man Utd fans should of already knew from before he even signed on the dotted line... he tried a ting, it don't come off...Tbh its great players who try things like that and yeah when it don't come off then boyyyyyy accept the consquences...not that im calling berbs a great player but you get the jist
This is the point i been making all season we all knew what he was about last season people were wanking themselves silly over his lanquid style and his laid back naturenow people say he doesn't care or try hard enough its silly to expect him to play like in rooney's styleSAF Knew what he bought you dont buy a pig when you wanna produce your own milkon the PEN he did the same thing last year against Chelsea in the league cup final and it was called an excellent penalty Theres nothing wrong with his style or attitudeand i don't care which ex pro has somthing to say about it even if that man Happens to be Tommy Docherty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Aurelio, Alonso, Mascherano, Benayoun, Kuyt, Riera, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Babel, Lucas, Ngog, El Zhar, Skrtel.Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Arshavin, Song Billong, Fabregas, Denilson, Nasri, Bendtner. Subs: Mannone, Diaby, Eduardo, Vela, Walcott, Ramsey, Eboue.

Guest Wu-Tang

Sky Sports 2Real madrid getafe SS2This match is a forgone conclusion3-1 LiverpoolArseanal can be dangerous when they have nothign to lose (especially for us)Butaint gonna happen

Dunno why he perseveres with Bendtner. Wenger is deeply stubborn. What's Eduardo's condition?
Cos next season is Bendtner's time....Can't play 90 minutes without picking up a injury, but he'll probably start on Sunday and maybe get 30 minutes or less tonight.

Guest Wu-Tang

You mean did I beleive it when he said 'they gave me 14 and I didnt realise who'se number it was, then my parents said, 'you know whos shirt that is right?' and I said 'I do now'Yes, I beleived that

Guest Wu-Tang
If Arsenal lose it will be because of Kuyt or Torres. If both dont turn up then it should be 3 points on deck.
Do you really beleive that?

1-1 draw i hope