Premier League Week 33 & FA Cup Semi Final

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*On the balance of play we probs deserved to win that, but we didn't take our chances and at times over complicated things.Everton were pretty poor offensively considering the team we had out. But lescott and jagielka were super solid.And the only way they were going to win that match was through set pieces and penalties.SMH @ the penalty. Stone wall decision.Would have preferred Macheda to have stay on, but he was blowing bubbles towards the end of the 90.Hopefully this concentrates our efforts towards the PL and CL.
Mate that was a never a penaltyHe just got nudged out the way, the same way Fabio nudged Pienaar out the way earlier on in the game.

Where's your I-pod now Foster?!f*ck*ng c*nt
LMAOffs we should be in the finallol at cussing berba, if he sends the keeper the wrong way every1 would praise him. he missed just like rio did.
Exactly, he took the same pen for us, and it was one of the best pens ive ever seen considering the circumstances at Wembley.When they go in, its >>>>>>>>>>>>, but when u miss its <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thing this time with Dimi, he didnt just miss, he didnt even bother.Good.f*ck*ng c*nt. f*ck him. Gypo c*nt.

Guest Wu-Tang
9.5 for welbecks dive, cheatin little c*nt.
It wasn't a dive0.5 for your eyesight/interpretation
Ho got his thigh brushed then suddenly went tumbling.
You obviously didnt see the many replayes with close ups, nothing happened to his thighhe got his ankle clipped as he ran throughIm sure there will be a replay on ITV anytime in the next few mins, stay tuned

fergie aint making it out of ends tbh

fergie aint making it out of ends tbh
Thing is, he can use the whole (Sent kids out for experience and all that jizz) but sorry them PENS nah mek it.Anyways, bring on Pompey

9.5 for welbecks dive, cheatin little c*nt.
It wasn't a dive0.5 for your eyesight/interpretation
Ho got his thigh brushed then suddenly went tumbling.
You obviously didnt see the many replayes with close ups, nothing happened to his thighhe got his ankle clipped as he ran throughIm sure there will be a replay on ITV anytime in the next few mins, stay tuned
Take your own advice and watch the replay lad, lost the plot from when ITV shown about 4 replays all showing man got his thigh knocked which made him trip up. I ain't sayin it was a dead cert Pen but it deffo wasn't no dive on the close ups.

Where's your I-pod now Foster?!f*ck*ng c*nt
ksjdgdhfuiolmao/was hoping united get through purely because they got a better chance of beating the chelsea scum. utter cuntsbut its the fa cup final. anythings possible i supposeWell done everton

Why didn't Scholes take one????!!!!
sh*t at dead balls/bottlertevez should of taken our first hes our best pen takergod knows why ferdinand took one but if we played a slightly stronger line up we would of won in 90minsnani should of come on for park as he would of made more happen then scholes/gibson/park done all together

Everyton are probably the only team I have no grudges beating ustheir fans are ecstatic, sang through the whole thinggood managergood chairmangood playersGOOD GOD WHAT KIND OF PENALTIES WERE THSOE?!?!
C/s even though they are scouse,dont really hold any ill feeling towards them, hope they win the finalMoyes desrves it and so does Kenwright.The Kids played welll nothing to be ashamed of today.Berbatov's penalty goes in he's as cool as a cucumber and the baddest man on the planethe misses he's the scapegoat and an idiot.Bring on Pompey