Eminem

MrJibbles

hhmmm ok! gone thru all the tracks.. Quick glance. Its decent but not great. Alot of the beats do sound alike. The drums were on point. It sounded like dre went into his chronic 2001 drum bank.Apart from the tracks with the annoying accent, the other tracks were solid. Stand out tracks for me. Insane Underground - Possibly one of the best track on the album. Flow wise and delivery. Its the MMLP Em. This track showed that if he was really bothered , he can pull out a bangerBagpipes from bagdadMedicina ballDe ja vu - Tha classic dre bounce. sounds too similar to crack a bottle tho. Crrack a bottle My mom was the wrong beat for the subject matter imo.few things missing on this album. I think he could have stretched the features a little bit ( with the aftermath/shady camp)That west coast vibe missing on this album. Well from Dre.Overall its not a bad album. A decent come back. But I cant say it lived up to its hype. I will be looking forward to the next disc later in the year tho.I'll give it a 6/10 for first listen.

wow, i wasnt expecting underground, the track is f*ck*ng insane.overall i think the album is alot better than encore but its still a bit of a disappointment. its a shame he didnt do more of the amazing old style flow he does on underground

Are you mwaaad?!? Underground>>>>>>>Em is taking the piss just dropping that track like to say i can still do it when im bothered. Without a doubt this is much much better than encore, but its doesn't touch SSLP, MMLP & Eminem Show. But thank god he is bearable again. Relapse two will hopefully be even better than this.

Are you mwaaad?!? Underground>>>>>>>Em is taking the piss just dropping that track like to say i can still do it when im bothered. Without a doubt this is much much better than encore, but its doesn't touch SSLP, MMLP & Eminem Show. But thank god he is bearable again. Relapse two will hopefully be even better than this.
True better than Encore

without getting too hype but after listening i think its better than eminem shownever really got into the eminem show i felt rather disappointed with the albumrelapse wasnt a pleasant surprise after hearing the singles which werent too convincingits a very strong album with a consist theme running thru it more importantly the rhyming is illlll againits werid most of the tracks minus crack a bottle old time sake and we made you are enjoyable

without getting too hype but after listening i think its better than eminem shownever really got into the eminem show i felt rather disappointed with the albumrelapse wasnt a pleasant surprise after hearing the singles which werent too convincingits a very strong album with a consist theme running thru it more importantly the rhyming is illlll againits werid most of the tracks minus crack a bottle old time sake and we made you are enjoyable
Whaaaa, no way is it better than eminem show. Think about what is on the eminem showWhite AmericaSupermanSing for a moment (tune is amazing)Till i CollapseSay what you saycleanin out my closet
LOL.guy is a joker.

Eminem Show is up there with SSLP and MMLP imo. This aint that level but it's a very good album.Encore was shite, this shits all over it. I reckon Relapse 2 will be better, for his first album back this was always gonna have to be more mainstream friendly to get the hype back.I think Underground being last on the album is a sign of things to come for Relapse 2, atleast I hope so anyway.Still very pleased with this.

Underground[Eminem - Intro]A lot of people ask meWhere the f*ck I’ve been at the last few yearssh*t I don't knowBut I do know, I'm back nowHAHA[Chorus]Here comes the rain and thunder nowNowhere to run, to run to nowI’ve disappeared, don’t wonder howLooking for meI'm undergroundHere comes the rain and thunder nowNowhere to run, to run to nowI’ve disappeared, don’t wonder howLooking for meI'm underground[Eminem - Verse 1]Dre I’m down here, under the ground dig me upBroken tibias fibias, yeah fix me upSixty sluts all of ‘em dying from mass afixialAfter they sip piss through a Christopher Reeves sippy cupdixy cups toxins boxes of oxy padsenough oxycotin to send a f*ck*ng ox to rehabwack job in the back with a black stocking capjacking off to a hockey mask at a boxing match[you can't say that] yes he canI just did faggot now guess againbetter text message your next of kintell him shits about to get extra messy especially whenI flex again and throw a f*ck*ng lesbian in wet cementSo faggoty faggoty faggoty raggedy Ann and AndyNO raggedy Andy and Andy no it can't be, it can't beYes it can be the f*ck*ng anti christ is back Dannyits Satan in black satin pantiesthis is Amityville calamity got damnit insanity pillsfanny pack filled with zanaxthrough every nook and crannylookin for trannys milk and cookies spilt on my silk neglociet lookyRazor balades wit me to make you bleedcases of maboline make up lay on the table of weedslim shady sh*t sounds like a fable to meuntil he jumps out the f*ck*ng toilet when you're taking a pee[Chorus]Here comes the rain and thunder nowNowhere to run, to run to nowI’ve disappeared, don’t wonder howLooking for meI'm undergroundHere comes the rain and thunder nowNowhere to run, to run to nowI’ve disappeared, don’t wonder howLooking for meI'm underground[Eminem - Verse 2]Six seaman samples Seventeen strands of hairFound in the back of a van after the shoot at Vanity FairHannah Montana prepare to elope with a can openerAnd be cut open like cantaloupe with canopy bedsWith glad bags, yeah glad to be back'Cause last year was a tragedy that landed me smack dab in rehabf*ck*ng doctor I didn’t understand a damn what he saidI planned to relapse the second I walked out of that bitchTwo weeks in Brighton, I aint enlightenBitin’ into a f*ck*ng Vicodin like I ‘am vikingOh, lightning strike it might be a f*ck*ng sign I need a psychicEvaluation, f*ck Jason it’s Friday the nineteenthThat means it’s just a regular dayAnd this is the kind of sh*t I think of regularlyf*ck*ng Lesbians shouldn’t of had her legs in the wayNow she’s pregnant and gayMissing both legs and begging to stay.[Chorus]Here comes the rain and thunder nowNowhere to run, to run to nowI’ve disappeared, don’t wonder howLooking for meI'm undergroundHere comes the rain and thunder nowNowhere to run, to run to nowI’ve disappeared, don’t wonder howLooking for meI'm underground[Eminem – Verse 3]Tell the critics I’m back and I’m comingTo spit back an abundanceHit a fag with onionsThen split a bag of FunionsMad at me understandableCannibal shooting animalOut of a cannon and have him catapult at an adultCaptain of a cult with an elite followingTo turn Halloween back to a Trick of Treat holidayHave Micheal Myers looking like a liarSwipe his powers replace his knife with flowers and a stack of flyersHit Jason Vorheys with a fortyStuck a repository up his assAnd made him tell me a storyGave Hannibal Elector a f*ck*ng nectarineAnd sat him in the f*ck*ng fruit and vegetable section and gave him a lectureWalked up elm street with a f*ck*ng whiffle bat drewFought Freddy Krougar and Edward Scissor hands tooAnd came out with a little scratch owwLooking like I got into a f*ck*ng pillow fight with a triple fat goose/INSANITY CAN IT BE VANITY, WHERES THE HUMANITY /IN HAVIN A TWIST OF FANTASY WITH A ARM AN LEG AMPUTEE\straight jacket with 108 bracketsand a strap the wraps twice around my back then they latch it/cut ya f**kin head off and ask where you headed off to?get it headed off too?medice this headaches awful, this anistetics pathetic so is the diabetic waffel/and this prostetic arm keep crushin my hard taco/
Six seaman samples Seventeen strands of hairFound in the back of a van after the shoot at Vanity FairHannah Montana prepare to elope with a can openerAnd be cut open like cantaloupe with canopy beds
:rofl: