Eminem

MrJibbles

on first listen to the album I werent impressed at all.I'm now on my 4th listen and it's FIRE. If it stands the test of time and stays in my car for another 10 listens I'll put this up there with the Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP.The wordplay and flows are mad, the one thing that lets this album down is the voices he puts on. If he just stuck with his normal voice instead of doing that cartoon character bullshit this album could have been a 8/10. For now it's a 7.

This album needs to be headphoned to appreciate its subtle qualities
Same Song & Dance is tooooo much!Edit: Erghh, freestyle was nice!. Isn't think from a song on relapse.
The wordplay and flows are mad.
C/S all of this especially about listening to it with headphones rather than out loud.

Should be an extra 2 more songs coming.

Eminem announced that he will give away two free songs to every fan that purchases a CD copy of his upcoming album Relapse.“I'm giving away an extra free song with my album if you buy the Relapse CD. I'm still on the run, my darling,” the rapper posted on his Twitter page.Also included was a link to his online store, which revealed a number of packages consumers who pre-order can select from.Going beyond selling consumers a traditional CD, Eminem is upselling fans with a menu of items to choose from in addition to purchasing the CD.For instance, fans can purchase the “Limited Deluxe” package for $129.99, which includes an 24x24 print hand signed by Eminem, a collectable Relapse pill bottle, the CD with full-color album artwork and a download of the “3AM” video.Eminem is selling limited edition vinyl of the album for $23.99, while the CD is going for $19.99.Consumers who buy either of these packages will receive a link on May 19 to download the two exclusive songs, as well as the “We Made You” video.The physical items (CD’s, T-shirts, posters) ship within three weeks of ordering, despite the fact that the rapper’s Relapse CD is due to physically land in stores May 19.

Should be an extra 2 more songs coming.
Eminem announced that he will give away two free songs to every fan that purchases a CD copy of his upcoming album Relapse.“I'm giving away an extra free song with my album if you buy the Relapse CD. I'm still on the run, my darling,” the rapper posted on his Twitter page.Also included was a link to his online store, which revealed a number of packages consumers who pre-order can select from.Going beyond selling consumers a traditional CD, Eminem is upselling fans with a menu of items to choose from in addition to purchasing the CD.For instance, fans can purchase the “Limited Deluxe” package for $129.99, which includes an 24x24 print hand signed by Eminem, a collectable Relapse pill bottle, the CD with full-color album artwork and a download of the “3AM” video.Eminem is selling limited edition vinyl of the album for $23.99, while the CD is going for $19.99.Consumers who buy either of these packages will receive a link on May 19 to download the two exclusive songs, as well as the “We Made You” video.The physical items (CD’s, T-shirts, posters) ship within three weeks of ordering, despite the fact that the rapper’s Relapse CD is due to physically land in stores May 19.
Milking it hard,Eminem is sick.

Bonus tracks.Careful What You Wish Forhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/60052298cffc5d65/My Darlinghttp://www.zshare.net/audio/60052315bb820690/Careful What You Wish For is sick, surprised this is a bonus cut."You either loved it or hate itEvery CD the critics gave it a 3Then 3 years later, they go back and re-rate itThen call Slim Shady LP the greatestMarshall Mathers the greatestThe Eminem Show is fantasticBut Encore didn't have the caliber to match itI guess enough time just ain't passed yetA couple more years that sh*t'll be Illmatic"

was listening im back off MMLP and pretty sure this just as bad what he said about nick cannon and mariahCause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbizit'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a f*ck if this chick was my own motherI still f*ck her with no rubber and cum inside herand have a son and a new brother at the same timeand just say that it ain't minenick shoulda just shrugged it off as em doesnt seem right in the head

was listening im back off MMLP and pretty sure this just as bad what he said about nick cannon and mariahCause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbizit'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a f*ck if this chick was my own motherI still f*ck her with no rubber and cum inside herand have a son and a new brother at the same timeand just say that it ain't minenick shoulda just shrugged it off as em doesnt seem right in the head
LOL, it is just as bad especially when you consider the heartache Diddy had over her. MMLP is tooo much!

Bonus tracks.Careful What You Wish Forhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/60052298cffc5d65/My Darlinghttp://www.zshare.net/audio/60052315bb820690/Careful What You Wish For is sick, surprised this is a bonus cut."You either loved it or hate itEvery CD the critics gave it a 3Then 3 years later, they go back and re-rate itThen call Slim Shady LP the greatestMarshall Mathers the greatestThe Eminem Show is fantasticBut Encore didn't have the caliber to match itI guess enough time just ain't passed yetA couple more years that sh*t'll be Illmatic"
Both sick, real clever the way 'My Darling' refers right back to the intro on the Slim Shady EP. Love the way he's in a constant battle with his slim shady persona his whole career.Relapse made me realise how sick Em is because tbh for a couple years there I near forgot, been banging the old albums constantly along with the new one. Dare I say I might even give Encore a listen :huh:

HipHopDX report:Documents have been revealed to HipHopDX suggesting that Best Buy retailers have reported over 6,000 physical units of Eminem's Relapse sold by 10 am, this morning (May 19th). By these projections, the day will see an estimated 133,000 units sold of the Shady/Aftermath/Interscope Records star. According to these figures, the album will be on pace to sell approximately 288,000 units at the mega-retailer alone.The same projections also revealed that Method Man & Redman's Blackout 2! sold over 1,000 units (combined between regular and deluxe 2CD editions) by 10 am, forecasting the Def Jam release to surpass 50,000 Best Buy week sales.Busta Rhymes' Back On My B.S. is expected to see approximately 25,000 week Best Buy sales, while DJ Drama's latest Gangsta Grillz will just eclipse 10,000 units.
EmiTunes.jpg