Anterior fornix erogenous zone in Women

General Mac

Guest Flat Ericó
also this all started cos u try bad mouth 24/jack bauer.
loolwhati said hes always getting capturedwhich is truedunno about other seasons but the ones ive watched...boy

wanna experiment?special k youre one excited guy. you forgot you got head of a man. i'd still be traumatized famtake it youre just happy you got your nut
sorry luv- didnt kno u were so emotional this tranny thing is so dead tho - espesh since me and u both kno fro the thread that that sh*t werent me but still i can take a joke u wanna call me tranylover etc draw for the veil go head - that sh*t is funny still
med_gallery_391_2_105282.jpg
OLE "PASTOR ASHIMOLOWO" ASS SUIT OLE "FRESH OFF THE BOAT THIS IS THE ONLY CLOTHES I CAME WITH WEARING ASS NICCA"
340x.jpgmed_gallery_391_2_105282.jpg
rhgeshryhrhstrshaeyY5ESUTR6T6UR5RI875RI87GITF7TFIYTFIYTFIYTFIYTFI7TFI7TRFI7R5I7RTIF7TI7TRDY5TESYRHFDXHFDX*DIES*

7) At some point in this women, you may find you feel like you have to pee. If this happens, don’t worry. Nothing is wrong – just stay relaxed and go with it. (you may be in for a fun surprise and an introduction to female ejaculation!)
oooooooh is that what it isusually when a girl says that i stopi've heard horror stories hw certain girls have taken full shits on guysnt lookin to get pee'ed on

7) At some point in this women, you may find you feel like you have to pee. If this happens, don’t worry. Nothing is wrong – just stay relaxed and go with it. (you may be in for a fun surprise and an introduction to female ejaculation!)
oooooooh is that what it isusually when a girl says that i stopi've heard horror stories hw certain girls have taken full shits on guysnt lookin to get pee'ed on
i think they must have been doing this deliberately tbh
:D :D

scorpz knows what im talking about when this ting gets really good willlyshe loses herself and has a poo i wuld punch her...enjoying the d*ck so much u sh*t...wat da f*cks wrong with u

:D :D