whos gna be top gunna on mw2??

ReZiW

swear the game comes out in novemberlol at this thread bein made several months in advance
its a movement.
Lol thats the kinda headstart the ps3 man need with their topics, cos once the game drops n the 360 one is made, sheeeeeeeeeesuz its gonna be too much!!no fanboy ;)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swear the game comes out in novemberlol at this thread bein made several months in advance
its a movement.
Lol thats the kinda headstart the ps3 man need with their topics, cos once the game drops n the 360 one is made, sheeeeeeeeeesuz its gonna be too much!!no fanboy ;)
fanboy post.

dont judge me from cod5i wasnt feeling that game tbh
ur bare annoying, chat pure sh*t
its a movement.
kmt, cods never been poppin on 360.f*ck*ng fanboy

There will be more Banter in 1 PS3 Page than there will be in your 400 360 Pages.
*looks at fifa threads**looks at streetfighter threads*kkedit: you man dont even banter you lot just get emotional i went in the ps3 thread and i saw mans talking bout removing each othersheeeiittt

boy... don't look like there is much competitiveness on sf4 in ps3its seems likezlastboss & capo <----- up herethe rest down there
who plays street fighter thouzlastboss is chinese, dats his type of sh*t
lmao, I always thought he was white until I seen his MSN Display pic.