Budden V Method Man

Mr Q

I like Buddens music, he's actually very talented. But he has a tendency to come across as an idiot at times.Rappers like bow wow, missy and mc hammer have no business being on that list.That's when you know not to take it seriously. But Joe Budden always has to run his mouth.
C/S smh at no Lupe yet they have many many garbage people on there.And
Max B is actually a GARBAGE rapper, never touching Budden.
C/SBut this thing here between Meth and Joey hmmm, I want to laugh but we'll see.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Budden is chatting sense but he just sounds like a whiny kid seeking attention because he's mad no one pays attention to him.Some of the names in the list and their rankings were despicable.

Actually f*ck it lets do a track offMeths golden momentsclub tunesWith out menioning his bangers the track with Mary J etc or his sh*t with RedBudden is any mixtape rapper.......Fabolos's sonMeth was in the greatest rapper group of all time and he held it down. HE isnt f*ck*ng Cappadonna or U-god

Method Man for me however though was in his prime from 92 to 99. After that I don't know, he wasn't punching as hard as he used to.On a sidenote, I listened to Bring The Pain recently. Meth was too f*cked on that track.

I got angry when I saw thisWanted to fly out to New Jersey slap him in the face and slap his girl in the arsef*ck*ng faggottBlackout 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buddens lifeThats with out mentioning Tical
c/s
LolPump It Up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Max B's entire catalogue, career, book of quotes, and collection of 'hilarious' youtube videos
c/s squared times pie to the power of grey skull ffs

Guest WAVESURFER
I got angry when I saw thisWanted to fly out to New Jersey slap him in the face and slap his girl in the arsef*ck*ng faggottBlackout 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buddens lifeThats with out mentioning Tical
c/s
LolPump It Up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Max B's entire catalogue, career, book of quotes, and collection of 'hilarious' youtube videos
LOL

c/s
LOL

hate the way 'real hip hop' guys get so emotional bout new artists on the cutting edgeon topic Meth should not have got involved imo
Grandmaster Melle Mel got involved as well LOL. Joe is a c*nt though.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

hate the way 'real hip hop' guys get so emotional bout new artists on the cutting edgeon topic Meth should not have got involved imo
Grandmaster Melle Mel got involved as well LOL. Joe is a c*nt though.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Just like Method Man he got overly emotional and made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Guest Wu-Tang

Its like being asked who are the best footballers in the world and sayingPeleMaradonnaBeckenbauerCruyffDi StefanoLMFAO @ THE DIAGRAM THOUGH

Guest Wu-Tang

'I have a big problem with people and their comprehension skills''I at no point, said I was better than Method Man''I said, TODAY, I would outrap Method Man''Today, I'd rap better than method man, thats not saying 'i am a better rapper than method man''I was on the list, ranked 32, along with Bow wow, plies, freeway....I should be ranked higher than this, Method man is not a bum, like these other niggas, but if you put this legend, pioneer infront of me, with all of the plusses he has over me, I am going to outrap him'...'there are a fact of people that disagree with me, and a bunch of people that agree, so this to me means I should be higher than 32 seed' If BOW WOW said to Method man, I can outrap you, Method Man, would laugh at him, there would be noone agreeing.''They had Pharoahe monch at number 31, which is a MISTAKE''AZ is ranked 30...nas is number 3...I'm confused yo'