whats your best nas album...

neeko

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, cb4 gustoYour luck low, I didnt know til I was drunk thoughYou freak niggaz played out, get f*cked and ate outProstitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out96 ways I made out, montana wayThe good-f-e-l-l-a, verbal ak sprayDipped attache, jumped out the range, empty out the ashtrayA glass of ze make a man cassius clayRed dot plots, murder schemes, thirty-two shotgunsRegulate wit my dunns, 17 rocks gleam from one ringYo let me let yall niggaz know one thingTheres one life, one love, so there can only be one kingThe highlights of livin, vegas style roll dice in linenAntera spinnin on milleniums, twenty g bets Im winnin themThreats Im sendin them, lex with tv sets the minimumIll sex adrenalineParty with villians, a case of demi-sec to chase the hennyWet any clique, with the semi-tech who want itDiamonds I flaunt it, chickenheads flock I lace emFried broiled with basil, taste em, crack the legsWay out of formation, its horizontal how I have emf*ckin me in the benz wagonCan it be vanity from last dragonGrab your gun its on thoughsh*t is grimy, real niggaz buck in broad daylightWith the broke mac it wont spray rightDont give a f*ck who they hit, as long as the dramas litYo, overnight thugs, bug cause they aint promised sh*tHungry-ass hooligans stay on that piranha sh*tI peeped you frontin, I was in the jeepSunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpinAcross the streat you was wildinTalkin bout how you ran the island in eighty-nineLayin up, playin the yard with crazy shineI cocked a baby 9 that nigga grave be mine, clanked himWhat was he thinkin on my corner when its pay me timeDug em you owe me cousin somethin told me plug himSo dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numbSpun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped sonCaught a hot one, somebody take this biscuit fore the cops comeThen they came askin me my name, what the f*ckI got stitched up and went throughLeft the hospital that same night, whatGot my gat back, time to backtrackI had to drop so how the f*ck I get clappedBlack was in the jeep watchin all these scenes speed byIt was a brown datsun, and yo nobody in my hood got oneThat clown niggas through, blazin at his crew dailyThe bridge touched me up severely hear me? So when I rhyme its sincerely yoursBe lightin ls sippin coors, on all floors in project hallsContemplatin war niggaz I was cool with beforeWe used to score together, uptown coppin the rawBut uhh, a thug changes, and love changesAnd best friends become strangers(realest lyrics ever written)gbnvbvbnvncvncvnbcvn

Yo the time is wastin, I use the mind elevationDime sack lacin, court pen pacinIndividual, lyrical math abrasionPsychic evaluation, the foulest nationWe livin in, dangerous lives, mad leak and battered wivesA lifestyle where bad streets is patternizedWise men build and destroyWhile the real McCoy dopefiend, named Detroit is still dealin boyCoke suppliers actin biasedCause rumors say that niggaz wear wires and we liarsBut every night the gat's fired, and every day a rat's hiredI still remain the mack flyest in the phat Kani, it's ---- just the killer in me, slash drug dealer MCEx-slug filler, semi mug peelerDemi, bottles of Mo', yo simply follow me flowPut poetry inside a crack pot and blowrough holes for cracked out pussies and buttholesBring the G's and the D's roll, they can't touch thoseWhy shoot the breeze about it, when you could be about it?My degrees are routed, toward the peasy haired brick housesinstead of the fake medallionsRich niggaz transport in thousandsForeign cash exchange amountin to millionsDoors is locked, rocks is chopped, watch the cameras in the ceilingsTrick bitches catching mad feelingsPeelin off in the Lex Jeep, techniques is four-wheelinI bet it be some sh*t when we connect with StretchWhen we catch them sex niggaz with the tecs you blessed, wordSo now it's on, never wasted a slug,Time is money when it comes to mine, take it in bloodldferfe]resdlvdcv

smhlistening to fried chicken on untitledbeat is sick and this nigga is doing an extended metaphor on my dinner.
now thats 23 more for queens to be moreim over their heads like a bulimic on a see-sorefjishfifgalbum is f*cked
that line is harder than hell rells concrete face

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, cb4 gustoYour luck low, I didnt know til I was drunk thoughYou freak niggaz played out, get f*cked and ate outProstitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out96 ways I made out, montana wayThe good-f-e-l-l-a, verbal ak sprayDipped attache, jumped out the range, empty out the ashtrayA glass of ze make a man cassius clayRed dot plots, murder schemes, thirty-two shotgunsRegulate wit my dunns, 17 rocks gleam from one ringYo let me let yall niggaz know one thingTheres one life, one love, so there can only be one kingThe highlights of livin, vegas style roll dice in linenAntera spinnin on milleniums, twenty g bets Im winnin themThreats Im sendin them, lex with tv sets the minimumIll sex adrenalineParty with villians, a case of demi-sec to chase the hennyWet any clique, with the semi-tech who want itDiamonds I flaunt it, chickenheads flock I lace emFried broiled with basil, taste em, crack the legsWay out of formation, its horizontal how I have emf*ckin me in the benz wagonCan it be vanity from last dragonGrab your gun its on thoughsh*t is grimy, real niggaz buck in broad daylightWith the broke mac it wont spray rightDont give a f*ck who they hit, as long as the dramas litYo, overnight thugs, bug cause they aint promised sh*tHungry-ass hooligans stay on that piranha sh*tgbnvbvbnvncvncvnbcvn
:!: One of the sickest verses.