Facial Hair

NiNES.

sideburns always grow back bare fast after a trim
i've been trying to grow side burns for a year, at best they look like someones lightly shaded in part of my face with a pencil :(
LOLUsed to shave off my sideburns when I was about 17 and used to get skin fades. Looked sick so I think that help promote the growth.When I get the full strap it's over for the ladies them, althoguh some females like my semi-grizzly look.

i went to my barber the other day a standard trim is £12 and he goes £14 for a shave aswell :clueless: dat sh*t shud be included in the price of the trim
lmao @ him trying to pull £14 trims out....swear my white dudes get their hair washed, dried, style, sides shaved and that foil business for like £20£5 a trim when im ere tho

Guest Esquilax
The bushy chin strap tbh something like jazzy
This + typical negro Moustache & a lehvehel two is me
aliana love
He's gonna wank now.n/h
what made you type that?
yah srslywtf

i went to my barber the other day a standard trim is £12 and he goes £14 for a shave aswell :clueless: dat sh*t shud be included in the price of the trim
lmao @ him trying to pull £14 trims out....swear my white dudes get their hair washed, dried, style, sides shaved and that foil business for like £20£5 a trim when im ere tho
How?You get a trim with a broken stella bottle initTaking your head for a maize

How?You get a trim with a broken stella bottle initTaking your head for a maize
:lol:giving man partings that will never grow back...