Facial Hair

NiNES.

Trust me it does the job for me...I go through mad bottles of the stufff...I reccomend itIts mad light on the skin and its cools your skin of alot especially after a shave...I dont know if you lot get that problem but when you have stubble and you cream it sometimes the cream sticks to the beard and makes it look white....but this lotion is mad light i use it all the time even if i dont shave!

use that nivea sh*t aswell even after going barber and getting a shave as soon as im back in use it

Trust me it does the job for me...I go through mad bottles of the stufff...I reccomend itIts mad light on the skin and its cools your skin of alot especially after a shave...I dont know if you lot get that problem but when you have stubble and you cream it sometimes the cream sticks to the beard and makes it look white....but this lotion is mad light i use it all the time even if i dont shave!
real talk, thats why on my beard I use this - smells nice and leaves beard feeling softbest21.jpg

• 2 years later...

For some reason I cant grow a beard. im currently tryna get that Rick Ross beard but it just wont grow past the box shape

my genetics = fml

any tips on how to grow facial hair? ive tried shaving daily but this jus doesnt cut it

not every can grow the Rick Ross beard bruv

getting a clean shave regularly can stimulate beard growth