Fao ppl who don't live at home

Aquaman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you're not talking about uni accomodation.I'm still in Kilburn. Me adn my sister splitting the rent. Since it's a council flat and still believed my old man is living there, rent is council rate. When I was looking for flats beore the prices for even shitty studios were disgusting. ONly way to get cheaper rent is shack up with other people which brings its own problems. I would not recommend renting at all unless you have to. And by that I mean, you have no where to live or you will literally kill someone already living at home.

bruv low moving newhere tbh unless u r making nice papersI live in a council house took me 18 months to get and its nothing but f*ck*ng headaches
was u in a hostel before?beg ppl stop saying don't n just say how. sh*t is unproductive
How what? It's not worth it?Quite simply, you are pumping away money into something you WILL never own. And considering living by yourself can run you like 5-7 bills a month, possibly not including bills, it is better to stay at home.

Rate one sket that went to my schooltalking to her the other dayshe earns like 21k saved up for a yearput deposit down and got a mortgage out2 bedroom flatrented a room outshe's basically paying what she would in rent, but towards ownership of her homedumb bosh has smartened up

Rate one sket that went to my schooltalking to her the other dayshe earns like 21k saved up for a yearput deposit down and got a mortgage out2 bedroom flatrented a room outshe's basically paying what she would in rent, but towards ownership of her homedumb bosh has smartened up
that is the way forward

We're all in the same situationWe're young people that are all victims of a Horrific housing crisis in the UK, much of which has priced nearly all of us out of even thinking about renting, let alone buying.Londoners born and bred in London that cannot afford to live in London.And NO politicians care about us.Who's with me?

avoid moving to a cheap flat that could indeed be a housing association or council flat that is being sub letted to you.thats the only thing ill say to avoidcouncil can be LONGprivate can be long and expensivetbh if you get a council or housing association place depending on ya earnings its the paper work that dinky could be suggesting is LONG and he aint lying but its still ya own place.

Hostel nah low that was staying at all diffrent friends house all over the gaff over all them months i stayed inGreen lanes, City, Edmonton, Leytonstone, Barking, Victoria park, Holloway, East Ham and Wood Green and a little time in peterbrough. They was not on putting me in any hostel I had to phone up homeless shelters fam from like 10 in the morning to book a bed at night and more time you dont get through Went to untold amount of charities and special estate agents and tbh none of them done sh*t for me it was just a good thing hackney changed their housing policy and within 4 months of them changing it to internet bidding i got a placeso glad i got many friends who let me stay with them over such a long time.but then I get bullshit my heating breaking down need to get washing machine to be installed hackney refuse to do it. they take long on bare stuff and its all your responsibilty to make sure its sortednot saying you are like this but bare people think yeah get my yard gonna be nang have bare heads roundand people like that i have been around and taken the piss out of their yard and they get evicted coz they r noisy playing to much music drug use. Got to remember you will be amongst families so you can not treat the yard like a youth club.If you dont work yes you can get housing council tax paid for you but if your a student that stuff dont happen. then you got to pay your electric and gas bills and that sh*t aint cheap. Then what about toiletries, food, washing detergent, all other little bits and peicesbest thing to do is stay at yard and save moneybut if you are in a postion where you can deal with all that stuff go for it but its long

living out is expensive stillmy bedrin got a 2 bedroom flat..... i pay half the rent and we split the bills its coolbut i wouldnt live on my own would be too much plus 1 bedroom flats are tinyim not bothered about a mortgage and a house as ive never worked a day in my life, i wouldnt be able to get one anyways slash im waiting for ww3.

Guest Triple XXX

Disability >>>_________they put me in some f*ckin hostel after i come out of hospital coz they told me id be fast tracked due to my mental heath1 week there n i couldnt stand it, gt taken to some advocacy ting n coz im in afray (or whatever) i asked for anywhere in the country, while i wait for a place in Londonso im on the waiting list for a place in London n theyve given me a room in Oldhambt either way im lookin to do my own ting i may jus kick to some countryside coz splittin my time between here n London is abit much

Hostel nah low that was staying at all diffrent friends house all over the gaff over all them months i stayed inGreen lanes, City, Edmonton, Leytonstone, Barking, Victoria park, Holloway, East Ham and Wood Green and a little time in peterbrough. They was not on putting me in any hostel I had to phone up homeless shelters fam from like 10 in the morning to book a bed at night and more time you dont get through Went to untold amount of charities and special estate agents and tbh none of them done sh*t for me it was just a good thing hackney changed their housing policy and within 4 months of them changing it to internet bidding i got a placeso glad i got many friends who let me stay with them over such a long time.but then I get bullshit my heating breaking down need to get washing machine to be installed hackney refuse to do it. they take long on bare stuff and its all your responsibilty to make sure its sortednot saying you are like this but bare people think yeah get my yard gonna be nang have bare heads roundand people like that i have been around and taken the piss out of their yard and they get evicted coz they r noisy playing to much music drug use. Got to remember you will be amongst families so you can not treat the yard like a youth club.If you dont work yes you can get housing council tax paid for you but if your a student that stuff dont happen. then you got to pay your electric and gas bills and that sh*t aint cheap. Then what about toiletries, food, washing detergent, all other little bits and peicesbest thing to do is stay at yard and save moneybut if you are in a postion where you can deal with all that stuff go for it but its long
i did the hostel thing myself done that homeless shelter malarki and they put me in one house in thornton heath was like 6 beds in one room.had to be ther by 11pm and leave at 8am so i just did that and went to my sons mums house to have a shower etc then to work after or just take my son and have him till i had to go back while his mum was at work.proper worked it to my advange they knew i had a job.i was there for like 2 weeks then they moved me to YMCA in croydon and was there for about a year. Did my sh*t worked showed my paper work and got friendly with the receptionist who also had connections with housing people and she got me a link to one guy that works in centrepoint (on a real that hostel dont deal with move on accomodation so i was lucky that i brown nosed)got moved from there tru the connection and then was back in peckham had to share bathroom and kitchen with one guy but it was a lot more private and was good for me.id like to say that this part of living alone was the MOST enjoyable in terms of freedom as i was back in my ends and didnt have to answer to no one. I wont lie i was there for TIME due to rent arrears but then cleared that and my housing worker referred me to the council and did that bidding ting and got a NICE one bedroom place within a WEEK of bidding.SICKps that shelter line ting is something you should do NOW if ya wanna move dont try something else and THEN try it cos the older you get the more ridiculous it is to suggest doing this.also having a reliable friend with their own yard is what you need so you can put up ya stuff in their house while you get ya sh*t together.