Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOLOLOLMarcus is a legend, just watched the show back. I want him to win I dont care.The way he climbed that fence thing in the garden lololol. And when he was talking about smashing Tom in his face. lololol.Marcus ftw
Marcus would get weighed in by Tom thoughguy has been reading too many comics

swear down BB wna send marcus to springfield
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Marcus is finished. Game over. Finito.Vash has got that ether game, it burns slow. He didn't punch above his weight at all. Man knows the principles of life, that is all. He knew what he was doing. I hope the moist guys of the nation (including guys on here) are watching and learning from this OG.

lol @ the commentsSteGFrom30Yards (5 hours ago) Show Hide-1Marked as spamReply | SpamAt least the two brown housemates stuck to each other. Liverpool, as a city, are the only ones brave enough to speak up against interracial and intersex relationships.
ain't there more mixed race people than blacks in Liverpool?

guessing bea clocked

With Halfwit openly admitting that sexually, he is very broadminded and Bea yearning to become a sex counsellor, Noirin barely stood a chance during a conversation about loving with the pair of them."I think you're very sexual and you're more relaxed about it now," Halfwit told Noirin, but she was having none of it."I don't consider myself as a sexual person. I haven't had sex for six" Noirin began before stopping herself. "Oh, that's a lie. I've been saying six months. It was six months until I came in here," she added.Halfwit managed to pick his jaw up off the floor "What? Is that so?" he asked enquiringly."Erm I worded that incorrectly," said Noirin blushing. "It was six months until just before I came in here."And then, from about as far leftfield as it could come, Bea threw a question into the mix."Would anything ever happen between you and Siavash?" she asked.At this point, if Noirin had been chewing a mouthful of cornflakes, she'd have choked on them..."No, he's my friend," replied Noirin turning scarlet. "Why do you ask?""I just wondered," said Bea, "it just literally popped into my head. I think you'd make quite a good couple."And then, Noirin was just flailing around like a ship tossed around on the sea. "I like to kiss a lot. I kiss a lot of people," she said in an 'I-kissed-Siavash-but-I'm-not-telling' kind of way. "I don't sleep around, but I like to kiss a lot of people. I'm a kissy person, especially if I think they're cute. Kissing's nice. It makes you feel comfortable, especially when you're locked away in this House for a while."And like some kind of tentacled creature from the deep, Bea launched another assault"Have you kissed anyone in here?" she asked."No," replied Noirin immediately, but then decided to backtrack. "Yeah, I actually have Charlie, Freddie, Rodrigo. Oh and I kissed Angel," she revealed.