church

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when i was a yout went to my nans church , not sure how it runs now but back then the children used to be took to like a lil classroom while the heavy stuff was going on upstairsthink that was the first time i ever experienced " only nigga in the bulding vibe ".. all the other kids seemed shook of me aswell.. never again sh*t put me off church for life

^^lol Used to dislike going church was bare dry we used to go one catholic oneRemember when I had to go in the confession room wid da priest and at that age I was fully aware of all the paedo tings goin on, I was SHOOK. Probably didnt go regularly for years until recently I started goin one black church.. good pastor.. entertaining still.

I go pretty much every Sunday but taking a break till after exams.It's kinda dead though- I'm the oldest of the young people left there since my cousin left for uni and it is generally dry.I need to diversify my church game though- my mum keeps telling me "You will find a nice girl in church"

Used to go every sunday but thats stopped over the years. It was all forced by parents anyway, im catholic but dont practice nor believe.
Get yourself off to confessions amidiately young lady
lol at that statement

I remember going to church for sunday school on sundays from 10- 1 and monday school on mondays 3.30-5pm (Catholic btw)was happy when we stopped going, but the church would ring us asking why we are not coming anymorefunny still how I was in top set in R.E class in school, yet flopped the GCSE

Just come back.Don't really feel church, don't really like to go tbh, there but I try hard to go every week.The temptation of an idle Sunday is my foe.& the thing is I got all these guys my age that are fully on in like doing dramatisations and in the choir and that, which makes me look bad breed/like some recluse cause I don't really wanna get involved too tuff.