Jews chattin shit about Obama

Grafter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

Allow the racismI saw the word Jews in the title and KNEW timebomb would be in here to rubbish themI'm not religious myself nor a fan of religion but theres no need for some of the things that are said/implied+Question, would anyone be offended if Ashman made a topic saying 'Blacks chat sh*t about so and so...'It aint the whole jewish race that said it you know..

jews are racist its nothing new, theyre also the biggest pussys since time began, they would be nothing if the west didnt give them israel + money & weapons.Still the comments that site crack me up, better than the videos.
lol @ Jews being p*ssy thoughswear they've managed to defend that piece of land for about 60 years now despite being surrounded on all sides by people who hate themlet alone surviving 2000 years of persecution
Jews are the most persecuted people in the history of the world.
Exactly allow them
c/ssamiad makes these ignorant remarks all the time

jews are racist its nothing new, theyre also the biggest pussys since time began, they would be nothing if the west didnt give them israel + money & weapons.Still the comments that site crack me up, better than the videos.
lol @ Jews being p*ssy thoughswear they've managed to defend that piece of land for about 60 years now despite being surrounded on all sides by people who hate them
Like they aren't supported and supplied by the richest and most powerful country in the world./Anyway all this generalising and racism is bullshit.

Guest TimeBomb
lol @ Jews being p*ssy thoughswear they've managed to defend that piece of land for about 60 years now despite being surrounded on all sides by people who hate them
Like they aren't supported and supplied by the richest and most powerful country in the world./Anyway all this generalising and racism is bullshit.
exactly.Before this jews were nothing, muslims and christians have lead great armies while jews were sitting counting their pennies. Theyve been persecuted through history cos they are weak, greedy and a refuse to mix in with other communities.

They were all drunk and chatting sh*t, the only one that really pissed me off was the guy in the hat crying about his nan and whether Obama cares for Jews. Why does he HAVE to care for jews?
Is what I was thinking. Does he run Palestine as well?WHO THE f*ck CARES ABOUT THE JEWSI don't care for them like that. They are people in the end of the day but that video pissed me off

Come like them guys saying all muslims are terroristsPlaying into the devils hands hating a religious group so much
they arnt a religious group thoughthey are a bunch of european frauds
What do you mean by that?
this is why i laugh at your obsession with NWO and thinking you know anything. you know nothing by asking that question. no more to be said on that. /:lol: at that "political science" major who doesnt know who the new israeli PM is. she wasnt even joking, so many "pol science" majors i met at uni in the us were really so stupid

jews are a religious group, abraham wasn't europeanunless you meant something else in which you're talking out your arsehole and need to put the pipe down
u didnt read my posts tbhlol @ me makin ignorant remarks

Come like them guys saying all muslims are terroristsPlaying into the devils hands hating a religious group so much
they arnt a religious group thoughthey are a bunch of european frauds
What do you mean by that?
this is why i laugh at your obsession with NWO and thinking you know anything. you know nothing by asking that question. no more to be said on that.
I was asking that question to provoke an answer you dumb faggott

Guest TimeBomb
jews are the richest sect of people alive todayif anyone is financially supporting the jews, its the jews
where u get ur figures from? cos im pretty sure thats no true, infact im pretty sure the wealth of muslims and christians are alot higher.

Guest Esquilax
jews are the richest sect of people alive todayif anyone is financially supporting the jews, its the jews
where u get ur figures from? cos im pretty sure thats no true, infact im pretty sure the wealth of muslims and christians are alot higher.
in terms of who owns large businesses, especially in the media industry, jews are all over that sh*tchristians get their money from exploiting their followersarabs inherit and get it through oiljews own companiesbuddhists and hindus sell me my ice creams an that

exactly.Before this jews were nothing, muslims and christians have lead great armies while jews were sitting counting their pennies. Theyve been persecuted through history cos they are weak, greedy and a refuse to mix in with other communities.
Its kind of ironic then that you got many wealthy Jews today who aint pennieless and command an army with superior weaponry in todays world when in the past they have been persecuted like many other people in historyThere not so weak and penniless now are theyYou see with all that talk you have shown that you judge people on there armies and wealth but it aint all about that when you got people trying to make peace but its people like you who carry on that hate

Guest TimeBomb
Its kind of ironic then that you got many wealthy Jews today who aint pennieless and command an army with superior weaponry in todays world when in the past they have been persecuted like many other people in historyThere not so weak and penniless now are theyYou see with all that talk you have shown that you judge people on there armies and wealth but it aint all about that when you got people trying to make peace but its people like you who carry on that hate
not ironic at all, they were given land, money and weapons, any race or religious group given the same resources could become strong, rich and powerful.

Guest TimeBomb
Timebomb do you actually know what you are saying?What reason do you have to say it?
on what subject? how jews have became powerful?It doesnt take alot of research to find out that before the 1940's they had no power in the world, and after they were given land in palestine they were supplied with weapons and huge amounts of money, infact i believe germany still pays millions in compensation to them.

Guest Esquilax
Timebomb do you actually know what you are saying?What reason do you have to say it?
on what subject? how jews have became powerful?It doesnt take alot of research to find out that before the 1940's they had no power in the world, and after they were given land in palestine they were supplied with weapons and huge amounts of money, infact i believe germany still pays millions in compensation to them.
i think you'll find alot of the reasons jews were persecuted before the war was because of their superior wealth.timebomb has blown

Guest Cipher

No not about how they became powerful, the other stuff Biggest pussies Weak, GreedyRefuse to ingtegreate? Aren't you Muslim?Sat back counting their pennies while everyone else raised armiesThat stuffAnd yes the reason they were 'kicked out' of Germany was their wealth - they were running tings & The Nazis werent happy

not ironic at all, they were given land, money and weapons, any race or religious group given the same resources could become strong, rich and powerful.
Thats exactly what they are today whether you like it or notBy hating a whole religious group just shows weakness and a lack of understanding into other peoples beliefs and ways of lifeI might not agree what some people do in there religious practices but its there right and to hate someone for it just shows complete ignoranceI dont like what this government does to its people in this country and around the world but does it mean all the British people are wrong for there governments actions?

Guest TimeBomb
No not about how they became powerful, the other stuff Biggest pussies Weak, GreedyRefuse to ingtegreate? Aren't you Muslim?Sat back counting their pennies while everyone else raised armiesThat stuffAnd yes the reason they were 'kicked out' of Germany was their wealth - they were running tings & The Nazis werent happy
This stuff is comon knowledge.Look through history at the great muslim and christian armies, muslim armies have conquered europe, africa and asia etc, jews have conquered nothing, ive even heard jews talk about how they are not made for war...Refuse to intergrate, well their religion teaches them to not respect other peoples religions and to not mix in with them, islam and christianity doesnt.I could go on for hours really, but theres a reason people dislike them all through history.