AC

kingprez

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edited ma post...incomplete.re-read wat topic starter didalso a q: if u try go take out money wont the bank give back ur card?
nopejust tell you its f*cked while they w8 for feds to comeif its bait anyway
ooh i c, i clolz if they tell u to wait for like 20/30mins.. next thing u see feds comin through the door....par

edited ma post...incomplete.re-read wat topic starter didalso a q: if u try go take out money wont the bank give back ur card?
nopejust tell you its f*cked while they w8 for feds to comeif its bait anyway
ooh i c, i clolz if they tell u to wait for like 20/30mins.. next thing u see feds comin through the door....par
or they saywait hold on, we jus need to check reh rehcome back in a houru go back, they are cuffin u, no lieidiot if u hang around or go back tho still

Whos seen them contactless debit cards?you basically use it to purchase stuff under £10 and instead of using the chip n pin, you just place it over a card reader like an oysterits ment to cut down queues and might implement the design for 2012

What kind of failure is this?Guys wanna scam the system and fully don't know what they are doing?I lol @ people who flop their ACs because they're just lazy, greedy people who want to spend pee on clothes and a 05 plate corsa with the black tints to show off to their friends.Not even investing in something.Looks at fully leg savings acc B).

Guest faze .
always fishy bout these type of threads tbhprobably some bookie police on a extracurricular mission
na the police normally sign up with police emails/i.p addresses
are u bein serious?do fed man really sign up on here
yelouis theroux has also signed up.
and all them sun reporters....

always fishy bout these type of threads tbhprobably some bookie police on a extracurricular mission
na the police normally sign up with police emails/i.p addresses
are u bein serious?do fed man really sign up on here
yelouis theroux has also signed up.
and all them sun reporters....
all register on this website yeah....ite