Blackberry mashing up relationships?

rich225

Guest Cipher

Dunno bout relationships but they mash up your out-of-work time, since you can receive work emails wherever you areI've been in work when my boss has been on holiday, and he's sending us emails about sh*t to do :/While he's on holiday :D

my girl is on facebook on her blackberry when she is with me dont notice her letting it f*ck with our special time though maybe if we in the living room playing xbox she may entertain it or if she in the car with me but when i think about it she is pretty good with it and dont let it interfere with us as much as some people may do.

Dunno bout relationships but they mash up your out-of-work time, since you can receive work emails wherever you areI've been in work when my boss has been on holiday, and he's sending us emails about sh*t to do :/While he's on holiday :D
why i wouldnt want for worklet alone normal lifesaid it b4, people keep gettin it twisted, gettin a blackberry so u can use facebook, choopidnessim not down with them technology guys anyway

I haven't read the article but my bredrin was telling me something about you can track a blackberry. He chats sh*t a lot so could be nonsense but if that's true it's f*cked. Plus, when you send those free BB messages you can see when someone's read them. That same guy gets hotted regularly because he will never answer his phone or reply to texts when he's supposed to be doing something and knows he's in the wrong or doesn't wanna come out. Just get my boy to send him a pin message and suddenly he's alive to the world again coz he knows we know he saw it.

why i wouldnt want for worklet alone normal lifesaid it b4, people keep gettin it twisted, gettin a blackberry so u can use facebook, choopidnessim not down with them technology guys anyway
used to feel this way but disagree now tbhusing a blackberry to do facebook etc is by no means any worse than someone that sits at their house all day using the net (i think its actually better cos facebook on the phone is restricted and you cant do all the things you would on a normal computer so its short and sweet) only difference is you can do it on the move and be proactive if someone wants to do this while taking a sh*t or just after sex or at the dinner table they have a problem.regulate ya use and be productive without it affecting your personal lifeeven the most die hard user of any form of technology should be able to accomplish that if they cant then they have issues.

I haven't read the article but my bredrin was telling me something about you can track a blackberry. He chats sh*t a lot so could be nonsense but if that's true it's f*cked. Plus, when you send those free BB messages you can see when someone's read them. That same guy gets hotted regularly because he will never answer his phone or reply to texts when he's supposed to be doing something and knows he's in the wrong or doesn't wanna come out. Just get my boy to send him a pin message and suddenly he's alive to the world again coz he knows we know he saw it.
women with a black berry is bad newsyou know how they get when they dont get a response and now you cant even lie and say you aint said it plenty times women have text me and i have read it but not replied as it just aint that important at the time but allow her KNOWING ive read it and then getting in a strop cos i aint responded this is how women PISS ME OFF cos they have a fit when you dont respond as if say the world must stop when they text you.im in a good relationship but im glad i aint got one so i can avoid this potential headache.nokia wen im ere.

tbh blackberry saved me before i had to turn my phone off when i stayed over at my girls, she used to get bare parrobut now when i get texts late nighti just say its probably just emails ill check em in the morning.

I have 2 phonestbh its pot luck what number a female getsprob depends how drunk i am

Just for future reference to people with BBs.Unless the message is long, if you go into your normal messages app which just looks like an email inbox, your BBMessenger messages appear in that too. You can preview the first line of the message without actually opening it by looking at that inbox and it wont show up as 'Read' to the other person.Just a tip

tbh blackberry saved me before i had to turn my phone off when i stayed over at my girls, she used to get bare parrobut now when i get texts late nighti just say its probably just emails ill check em in the morning.
I have 2 phonestbh its pot luck what number a female getsprob depends how drunk i am
bad behaviour tbhand a bad relationship toolol at the woman that lost her handbag at one rave last night and CRYING cos it had her black berry in itPATHETIC and SHALLOWand smaddy in terms of deteriorating and all that other stuff you said ya preaching to the choir simply refusing to use technology aint gonna save you just like people that say listening to jay z backwards aint gonna save youDONT LET IT f*ck WITH YOU and ya coolim sure you have used technology to ya advantage some how and not seen a problem with it.

It only destorys what you let it. This is like when people say facebook ruins lifes/relationships... No.. You ruin the relationship by doing whatever you done in the first place and being stupid enough to let the situation end up on fb.I will be getting a blackberry soon, for work and play, its just a phone with a bonus to me.

Just for future reference to people with BBs.Unless the message is long, if you go into your normal messages app which just looks like an email inbox, your BBMessenger messages appear in that too. You can preview the first line of the message without actually opening it by looking at that inbox and it wont show up as 'Read' to the other person.Just a tip
Lol safe. I'm looking to get one in the next month.

i can and will have my phone with me anywhere in a relationship. i dont let it rule my life, and the article is right, some people just go overboard with it. sending instant msgs cos u just saw someoneor are in a rave. but they do have their use and always will which goes beyond making a phone call or sending a text.apart from the free BB messaging, i dont see the BB hypei wld check out a phone properly before i keep it and the 'read texts/messages" feature wld make the phone instantly returned. the whole email wherever u are thing is also available on windows mobile too,and like logan said.. on my xda u can just see the first 3 lines of the email to decide if u wanna read it or notand u can mark them as unread. but even if i read it the sender wont know.1000 free texts and free mobile messaging (i.e msn) or u can install skype.but BB's dont ruin relationships, people do