J. Cole Topic

Wale

http://www.zshare.net/download/615583797b17af64/

Show me something, didn't make the warm up but this Tune is actually BIG! Bars are sooo REAL!!I'm probably sounding like a Stan but J.Cole>>>>>>Your fave rappers fave new rapper. In my top 5 selected, he can only de-rail himself!

Mix of old and new tracks. Few unheard tracks.j-cole-american-dreamin-540x540.jpg1. J. Cole, DJ Tay James & J. Tinsley–The Phone Conversation2. Serenade3. I’m The Man4. A Dollar & A Dream5. College Boy6. Show Me Something7. Sky Boy8. Carolina On My Mind9. I’m Coming10. Can’t Cry11. Lil’ Ghetto Nigga12. Simba13. Song For The Ville14. Quote Me15. Grown Simba16. In The Morning17. A Dollar & A Dream II18. Split You Up19. Outro/Grammy Family Freestyle20. Good Game (bonus track)http://www.mediafire.com/?yyngnr3z2wn

http://www.zshare.net/download/615583797b17af64/

Show me something, didn't make the warm up but this Tune is actually BIG! Bars are sooo REAL!!I'm probably sounding like a Stan but J.Cole>>>>>>Your fave rappers fave new rapper. In my top 5 selected, he can only de-rail himself!

his 2nd verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest WAVESURFER

Don't try & act like I'm some d*ckhead cause I like Southern rap.I know my hip-hop music.This guy is no better than Murs, Reks, or any of those other types of rappers, and none of them get any love on this forum. The hype for this guy is totally unwarranted.And as for questioning my intelligence cause I don't rate some rapper? Please.

Don't try & act like I'm some d*ckhead cause I like Southern rap.I know my hip-hop music.This guy is no better than Murs, Reks, or any of those other types of rappers, and none of them get any love on this forum. The hype for this guy is totally unwarranted.And as for questioning my intelligence cause I don't rate some rapper? Please.
nah no offence intended lol, i like u no homsi actually thought u were joking all this timebut hey, if u cant seemore for us i guess

Guest WAVESURFER
nah no offence intended lol, i like u no homsi actually thought u were joking all this timebut hey, if u cant seemore for us i guess
Oh, ok. None taken. I like you too (no homo)./Fair enough, if you like him, you like him.I just think the hype he's getting is totally disproportionate to the quality of his music.

I was rampin, its all love no homes. I know you know your stuff.