uni percentage marks?

neeko

safe anyway, found ita)first class honours or distinction standard - a mark in the range of 70-100;b)upper second class honours standard or merit standard - a mark in the range of 60-69;c)lower second class honours standard - a mark in the range of 50-59;d)third class honours standard - a mark in the range of 40-49;e)the student has demonstrated achievement of the learning outcome(s) of the unit - a mark in the range of 40 to 100;f)the student has not demonstrated achievement of the outcome(s) of the unit - a mark in the range 0 to 39.

70 = 1st60 - 2:150 = 2:240 = 3rdanything below 40 is a fail
not ENTIRELY true....after a third theres a diploma of higher education
some places u get that if u complete second year and then drop outcertificate of higher education if u drop out after completing 1st yeari think theres an ordinary degree or something thats under third? pass without honours

some places u get that if u complete second year and then drop outcertificate of higher education if u drop out after completing 1st yeari think theres an ordinary degree or something thats under third? pass without honours
TRUE

Honours degrees are the type of degree. Your mark has nothing to do with them. I looked that up back when I was applying for jobs and they kept asking if I was doing an honours degree. One girl said that if you fail more than one module then it's not honours but that was nonsense.The diploma and stuff only apply to third year as you would have completed first and second year.

Nope he got it right except after third there is basic non-honours pass if you get between 35-40%. Worth precisely about 3 sheets of toilet paper.Also got my results in yesterday.2.1, now to find a job.

I've done/am doing an honours degree, if you fail certain stuff it gets decresed to a normal degree.
But you get the opportunity to retake.Also as you pass all module including retake modules you will have a honours degree.

Nope he got it right except after third there is basic non-honours pass if you get between 35-40%. Worth precisely about 3 sheets of toilet paper.Also got my results in yesterday.2.1, now to find a job.
congrats, what u study?got 2.1 also in IS