Muslims and Arranged marriages

Kim

So my freinds and family are all gettin married off now...but its not fair seeing this happen.Im muslim myself but havent been mosque in years so never really allowed myself to think and understand their beleifs reason behind the whole religion, i would just convert seeing as i get frown upon loads but i jus live my life init....religion is evil tbhIm just one of theese people tryna tell woman to have their own mine and what ever but it aint happenin im seein my cousin 15 yrs old looking for her weddin dress oblivious to the fact shes bein forced;;;;its sickenin if u think about it......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of a Muslim arranged marriage before.... swear that's a Hindu thing?
nar it definatly happens in muslim families aswell.....my cousin now has rejected a few potientials but its only so long before its gettin arranged....

I've never heard of a Muslim arranged marriage before.... swear that's a Hindu thing?
nar it definatly happens in muslim families aswell.....my cousin now has rejected a few potientials but its only so long before its gettin arranged....
Damn that's taking the piss lolThat's some bullshit arranged marriages you know

Catholicism>>>>>>
lol at prayin 2 white jesussame guy chaining up ur great greta grandfathers and makin him pick that cottton :lol: black christians are worse then crackas 2 me
Why would blk people practice Islam a religion that enslaved them first Not to mention blk people love having fun which means drinking and entertainment

Guest TimeBomb
Catholicism>>>>>>
lol at prayin 2 white jesussame guy chaining up ur great greta grandfathers and makin him pick that cottton :lol: black christians are worse then crackas 2 me
Why would blk people practice Islam a religion that enslaved them first Not to mention blk people love having fun which means drinking and entertainment
i hope this is 1 of ur alter-ego's speaking and not the real level of ur intelligence u polish c*nt

Catholicism>>>>>>
another ignoramusblack slaves were exclusively used by christian crackasarabs enslaged more western meditarreans then black slaves... it wasnta racial superiority thing as it was with the whitesu ever wondered why they colonised india and built infrastructure and buildings and left a massive legacy behind there ?its because they viewed blacks as meaningles monkeys with little more importance then an animal.the ignorance on this site is absurd ... :blink:
You would say that b You a Muslim so i can't take you seriously not to mention you bi polar i can dig up old posts of you actually saying 'Lol @ anyone who is Muslim and believing in that nonsense'You confused homez