25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching this thinking "How did they manage to get all these people on there?" The end confirmed my suspicion, they were going to show this shortly before the concerts started.Still was the best thing I've watched all day. Covered the scandal in a tasteful way. The others went on like hounds.

This man had money, but I don't know if his advisors are scared of him because he was spending money stupidly.This is why I said in the lottery topic that I would only drop money to those I felt wouldn't waste rather than just giving it to them like Smaddy said. It will always be exhaustible.

This man had money, but I don't know if his advisors are scared of him because he was spending money stupidly.This is why I said in the lottery topic that I would only drop money to those I felt wouldn't waste rather than just giving it to them like Smaddy said. It will always be exhaustible.
its not like i would be dishin it out willy nillyi was jus sayin if someone was clos enough to me to for me to give them some of my winnings, its really up to them what they do with it

Guest Lisa Turtle
It's f*cked seein all these Older Artists remenissin about when he was a kid, knowing they are still alive and looking well and he's not here.
thats what gets mei've watched every possible thing i could about MJ todaythe legend will live on through his music/i will be damned if my children are not raised on his musicI seriously dont know how the f*ck MJ was brokeHe made 76 million pounds in 1989in 1991 he signed a $890 million dealhow the f*ck could he EVER be broke