CREATE A VIDEO TOPIC

Sleepz

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hol tight the man that sent for me in that threadd*ckheads
]'ew]'g]e];];;]HW];H];EW];H];E];];LPSLALDLPDLPLDLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLL];WEH];];;]];;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;];E]W;];W];];];];];WH]#EW];WHE];WE];];EW;]HEW]FFFFFFFFFEPLMSLSMPLSMSPSMLLMSMSLMPLMPSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

say no morebut i will say some morei got in this game when i was 8 yearsholding drugs selling drugsholding guns shooting gunkilling sons and then killing mumsaint for soft niggers like mike kaneto muchlock the topic on my blackberry
lmaolmaolmao 'then killing mums' bar killed it.

how is she 15 swear she was talking about college the other day she is at least 17 which means i can not take her to a barkaygee would you prefer if we went to legoland or something or i can push you on the swings in the parkwe can have ice cream and jelly afterwards also

how is she 15 swear she was talking about college the other day she is at least 17 which means i can not take her to a barkaygee would you prefer if we went to legoland or something or i can push you on the swings in the parkwe can have ice cream and jelly afterwards also
Lmao, that is so wrong.And 15 where the hell did that come from?Im 19.

how is she 15 swear she was talking about college the other day she is at least 17 which means i can not take her to a barkaygee would you prefer if we went to legoland or something or i can push on the swings in the parkwe can have ice cream and jelly afterwards also
:lol:

Lmao, that is so wrong.And 15 where the hell did that come from?Im 19.
We have sooooo much in common

if i was to move to her I would send her a private message kaygee have i sent you a private message about linking or anything like that at all?any girl on this forum have i moved to you on some linking flex?dont get it twisted it was a joke im gonna make a vid based on it nowhttp://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090628133047337