CREATE A VIDEO TOPIC

Sleepz

djgkjabjrefbnrtnjtrmnr wnsTULSE>>>>>_________
pmsl the way u havent seen anything yet(first vid werent him btw)
LOLAllow me, I saw the thread title adn opening post and thought the first video was Tulse.Saw the rest.Can't believe I missed the thread last night.Radio's one was the best. I was screaming with laughter.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hol tight the man that sent for me in that threadd*ckheads
6br7iu675ugr65urr67t5r :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
DSHBXCBXCVNVNXGHBXCBCXBNXCVNVXHNTDUJFNFVXNO WAY MAN HAD TO PAUSE IT TO CATCH SOME BREATH
"SAY NO MORE, BUT LET ME SAY MORE" LOOOOOOOL"HE SOUNDS SOMALIAN"DGJHFGFGKJFDFDJHJGHUGHCPODFVKSEIFURWUYQWP2348057"WE BOTH ARE" The camera angle wen he sed that was 2 jokedgijhdfsgshdffghdjhdsfkeduhwerfuosduifsd

Hol tight the man that sent for me in that threadd*ckheads
6br7iu675ugr65urr67t5r :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
DSHBXCBXCVNVNXGHBXCBCXBNXCVNVXHNTDUJFNFVXNO WAY MAN HAD TO PAUSE IT TO CATCH SOME BREATH
"SAY NO MORE, BUT LET ME SAY MORE" LOOOOOOOL"HE SOUNDS SOMALIAN"DGJHFGFGKJFDFDJHJGHUGHCPODFVKSEIFURWUYQWP2348057"WE BOTH ARE" The camera angle wen he sed that was 2 jokedgijhdfsgshdffghdjhdsfkeduhwerfuosduifsd
multiple casualtiessmacked it

Lol. I'll up the link to mine aswell then, it was taking a while to load.http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090627195310294
GSLGJOSDHERUTEJYODRTIUR6DUTDRUTRDUTDRIRTYTDRTHE f*ck*ng DANCE! LOOOOOOOOL
'I love you''What?''Goddaz was right, sayin those 3 words is a certified beat *dance*, I cannot wait to get back online and tell the Justic League' :rofl: :rofl: