FAO Risky Flomotion

Dipset

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe safe every1...ma day started mad alreadi..not done gonna ave 2 make a 30min trip with d train in a sec :/
Happy birthday brahBeg someone buys him an inhaler though
Aren't you the gay one?AntonioValenciaSirAlexF_2323625.jpg
ps. carlton if u want me 2 start upping pics i'll up it...dont get cocky now
growlithe2.gifpics of a girl a slammed two years ago that u added when I upped the msn manDnt stress man its ur bday
:o2gw6q0o.pngn520665696_3141758_8555.jpgfrm when i knew her b4 u even tried 2 move 2 her..u smashed her..and now im here 2 tell u dat shesDISABLED .. :)
LMAO @ THA NIGGAS BOAT

:/u told her dat u know me..u DNT know meu told her dat u know me..U DONT KNOW MEYOU DONT f*ckINN know meabout she isnt disabled..das wat shes tellin u to keep u happy..cuz she knows u aint diggin no other p*ssyabout im disabled...lol ting..jst look at ucnt be arsed 2 argue with dis creature anymore..

what the fuk are u gassin 4 u f*ckin pussyole bout u added me :/i wanted 2 delete u but allowed uugly disabled f*ckin f*ckfaced human creature
Risky ur the guy that tried claim u play for Ajax...U have a baby mother that u have to visit at 2 in the morning to check up on her and bring her sardines and cornbeefU have a bredrin that tried cherpsing Murkle on Xbox live cos he liked the sound of himDont make up things

90% wat u sed = gasthe fact dat i DID play 4 dem..bout me n the girl is no1's business aint tellin any1 wats goin on and it aint gassyour ugly..das it..the murkle thingy was jst a joke..only idiots lyk u wud believe sh*t lyk dat
ur math skills failedSo if u said u played for them how is tht gasNot even addressing the second point...thats clear I touched a nerveAnd are u honestly telling me..as a joke u pretended ur friend wanted to cherpss a guy over Xbox Live

90% wat u sed = gasthe fact dat i DID play 4 dem..bout me n the girl is no1's business aint tellin any1 wats goin on and it aint gassyour ugly..das it..the murkle thingy was jst a joke..only idiots lyk u wud believe sh*t lyk datill leave it 2 datno need 4 me to argue no more..ur butterz..aint used dat word in time but still..ur lyk butters..if der was a nxt level 2 butters u would top that..but newho..ur ugly famim done here now..dis wouldnt have happened if u didnt up them growlithe pics