FAO Risky Flomotion

Dipset

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes dey send 4 me..but hu da fuk sed i dont send backu decided to upload PICS..i told u 2 low it the first time roundu decided 2 have a second go...u think im 1 of dem outside london softies who'll jst leave it out?nah mayte f*ck u and ur family + ur face..i reckon ur 1 of them poor people dat cud die by jst 1 bang in the face...jst leave it out...jst dont post in dis thread again..its not for you..

yes dey send 4 me..but hu da fuk sed i dont send backu decided to upload PICS..i told u 2 low it the first time roundu decided 2 have a second go...u think im 1 of dem outside london softies who'll jst leave it out?nah mayte f*ck u and ur family + ur face..i reckon ur 1 of them poor people dat cud die by jst 1 bang in the face...jst leave it out...jst dont post in dis thread again..its not for you..
Risky...take a look dargNah real talk...ur acting bare moist right nowactually crying over growlithee.....U been called Growlithee from early COD4 days why u catching now :rolleyes:

first of all dont call me darg u f*ckin ugly yutesecondly why u upping pics for every1 to see "what the joke is about" as if they dont knowi replied with a warning...u did it again..u expect me 2 jst say "ah alow it man"idiot..jst shut up and stop posting in dis thread

first of all dont call me darg u f*ckin ugly yutesecondly why u upping pics for every1 to see "what the joke is about" as if they dont knowi replied with a warning...u did it again..u expect me 2 jst say "ah alow it man"idiot..jst shut up and stop posting in dis thread
u replied with a warning lolU expect me to say "ah loaw it man"Bare random tackle attacks

wow @ the direction this thread has gone.
happens everytime time
Lol to be honest ive NEVER seen a b'day topic go SO south, sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitt i think len needs to clean this up a piece still n leave it with just the well wishesLol @ the shotgun shells on the floor comment

It was clearly Gundam who was getting speached on Xbox Live pmslllll he gave his post code and all sorts
okay lemme clear this up now lolme gundam, murkle n ma bredirn wer playin cod4 headquarters.. ma bredrin was on the fone 2 some chick n had some mad convo askin her 4 her msn n postcode n all dem typa sh*t (blatantly left his mic on)it went sutin lyk distheboy: yo wts ur msn den b?murkle: gundam hes talkin 2 utheboy: wat?gundam: murkle hes askin 4 ur msntheboy: u gonna give it or wat?it was jst the timing dat was perfect

wow @ the direction this thread has gone.
happens everytime time
Lol to be honest ive NEVER seen a b'day topic go SO south, sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitt i think len needs to clean this up a piece still n leave it with just the well wishesLol @ the shotgun shells on the floor comment
LMAO @ this thread, Only Riskys bday topic would end up like this :lol:legend