FAO Risky Flomotion

Dipset

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*8* Happy birthday to youuuHappy Birthdaaaay tooooooooooo yoouuuuuHappy BIIIRTHDAY deaaaaaaaaar Riiisky and SLEEEEEEeeeeeepz~HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY *DRUM ROLL*TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *8*

is that cos he will ave stopped breathing all together?hhhhmmmm sounds like a good idea risks, go n cop some B&H
NEMLEGAL growhouses in UK are growing TOP quality THC ridden skunk to compress into oil to be used as a spray to spray on the back of the throat to clear up ASTHMAi used to have hard asthma as in i couldn't take part in year 7 cross country because i could die, since bunnin weed my throat don't close up no more, ain't used inhaler in 5 yearsThe same growhouses have discovered links between cannabis use and low risk of alzheimers, and also have discovered that cannabis may be the cure for cancer due to the certain cannabinoid recepters in the brain it stimulatesdon't f*ck with the herb

Now he's an adult, some changes have to be made.Stop trying to put bass in your voice it comes naturally.Proper like "Yeah, I f*cked him up", sounding like a chipmunk.In good time, in good time.

safe safe every1...ma day started mad alreadi..not done gonna ave 2 make a 30min trip with d train in a sec :/

Happy birthday brahBeg someone buys him an inhaler though
Aren't you the gay one?AntonioValenciaSirAlexF_2323625.jpg
ps. carlton if u want me 2 start upping pics i'll up it...dont get cocky now

safe safe every1...ma day started mad alreadi..not done gonna ave 2 make a 30min trip with d train in a sec :/
growlithe2.gifpics of a girl a slammed two years ago that u added when I upped the msn manDnt stress man its ur bday

growlithe2.gifpics of a girl a slammed two years ago that u added when I upped the msn manDnt stress man its ur bday
:o2gw6q0o.pngn520665696_3141758_8555.jpgfrm when i knew her b4 u even tried 2 move 2 her..u smashed her..and now im here 2 tell u dat shesDISABLED .. :)

:o2gw6q0o.pngn520665696_3141758_8555.jpgfrm when i knew her b4 u even tried 2 move 2 her..u smashed her..and now im here 2 tell u dat shesDISABLED .. :)
FIHEGIUWGRIWGRGEQGRWGRHGIIURGUIRWUGUIRGRWRGUGUIEGFWIUEGUIEWf*ck OFF E.DEN >>>>> ______WFHEGGUWGFUIGHOW CAN MAN BE DROPPING BODIES IN HIS BIRTHDAY THREAD?