Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

I stopped using gel a while ago.. only use a piece of putty...I'm getting people saying my hairs grown... Im thinking naaaar mate.My mum said my hairs grown.... I was like :D shes usually always right.So I guess the issue was gel... should have listened to sleezy time ago lol.Time to make this baby reach my bizzaack! Long hair dont caaare

Or whatever that band who everyone thinks is a man
Basicallywomen don't have a sense of humorand ones that doare heffersyou have a sense of humorBasically im tryign to chirpse you but we cant ever be together because you could be a hefferyour scouse aswellsorry love
I look like Anne Widdicombe tbh. Sorry love you I wish this could have worked. Cry cry.

i think i seen these two women with weave on dreadlocksboth a dem the front was normal hair, slick down, and then the back was these long neat dreads but they was buyin ordinary weave in the shopholdin it up against their hair an shitmadness
lol sounds like a mess. next time i go hairdressers im dying my hair goldly brown cant wait tbh never dyed my hair before

Yo ladiezz, esp ones with dreadswhats the minimum length to start dreads with? I'm hearing 3" but my issue is that with 3" of hair my hair kinks down to just under 1 if not less...I've also been told that the kinky-er my hair the better they look, so the earlier the better?Also can you recommend any profesh/on-point places to get them started?Ahhh this needs to f*ck*ng happen soon, being nappy is long...

the state my hair is in!Need some good moisturiser or summinI remember Ella suggesting the Elasta QP mango tingAnyone else?
Qhemet Biologics .. but the only stockist in the U.K is Adornment365 in Brixton and their prices are ridiculous. Cheaper to buy it from the U.S site.

Yo ladiezz, esp ones with dreadswhats the minimum length to start dreads with? I'm hearing 3" but my issue is that with 3" of hair my hair kinks down to just under 1 if not less...I've also been told that the kinky-er my hair the better they look, so the earlier the better?Also can you recommend any profesh/on-point places to get them started?Ahhh this needs to f*ck*ng happen soon, being nappy is long...
morris rootsand yes the 'kinky-er' the betterim not sure of the correct length cos i jus twisted what i had on my head, and it reduced to half the length in twists

thnks smaddzzstarr youre a godsendlol id like to see them try and twist whats there on my head though, ill just pop in for a consultationhow are urs coming along though?
its coming along i guess, its been 14 months nowi would say its now twice the length it was when i first startedstill bits of hair that refuse to locs, point blank refuse, but tbh ive been gettin on with it myself, i never went back to the hair dressersnow would probably be a good time for me to go
they dnt have to twist, they can do the comb back and apply wax on it if its long
this is for white people, and both back combing and wax are VERY bad for ur hairwax makes u have them matted dreads