Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Guest Lisa Turtle
Long hair >> ___I do loves it
Yh saw your bday pics, really suits you!Me, im giving my hair the chop next week. AGAIN!
You said you wanted to grow it didn't you?I'm cutting my hair short. Time for a change.

Long hair >> ___I do loves it
Yh saw your bday pics, really suits you!Me, im giving my hair the chop next week. AGAIN!
You said you wanted to grow it didn't you?I'm cutting my hair short. Time for a change.
Yh its growing but i cant be arsed anymore. Its been a year since I cut it and its grown quite a bit but I think i look better with short hair.

apparently my hair looks better curly than straight ... So ivd been told.. But smh at my hair going lighter without my say so. Finally got it bk to my natural colour about a month ago and now it looks like i have blonde highlights in it ffs. The blonde has come bk to haunt me. - goes to dyes hair again -

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lisa Turtle

J Lovely I think it was the older gay man in Hype HairI've been saying this for over a year but I'm finally gonna cut my hair, I just need an exact style because I know what my hair dresser is like and she will get too excited.21 years young, time to make a change, going for that 'mature' look.

Guest Lisa Turtle

X-T we're the other way round, I had highlights, dyed my hair black in June and now I know my hair dresser won't bleach it to put highlights back in :D Will have to wait until the summer months and refrain from dying it until then.Dipset my hair is just past my collarbones.*sighs*