Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Guest Lisa Turtle
Fringe it Ella!When the spring rolls around I'm deffo gonna go honey brown at the front.Jet black hair is meh.
HDU! Fringes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOL I hate having black hair. I do it to myself every winter. Its boring!
Dunno why I'm still in this thread 2bhthink i have an e crush.LOG put in a good word for me. tell her im handsome and wear my own garms.safe.
LOL. I got you mate.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Nice.I'm so desperate to have some colour in at the moment that I'm gonna track it up as well, the next time I go.Did you have yours sewn in?Can't believe I didn't get on this short wave earlier, the experimenting is fun!

Nice.I'm so desperate to have some colour in at the moment that I'm gonna track it up as well, the next time I go.Did you have yours sewn in?Can't believe I didn't get on this short wave earlier, the experimenting is fun!
Nah its bonding. Cos my hairs very thick i think it would look too obvious.Yh it definitely is fun to play with. Next thing ill probably do is make the fringe curly.

im on the bus, i got my earphones insome woman starts talkin, waving in my face, askin me about my hair and how she wants to do her hair like minethen im lookin at her hair, its obviously a wig, shes tellin me she has cancer and is having chemoGod forgive me i wanned to larfsmh

im on the bus, i got my earphones insome woman starts talkin, waving in my face, askin me about my hair and how she wants to do her hair like minethen im lookin at her hair, its obviously a wig, shes tellin me she has cancer and is having chemoGod forgive me i wanned to larfsmh
thats not cool man...

pics?i remember when i was on the bus with this white girl from school and i was explainin to here that my hair shrinks when i wash it, and she could not stop creasin started shoutin in her posh voice 'omg ahahahahahahah, ur hair shrinks ahahahha'then some old black lady backed it for me/my hair shrunk to about half its length when i started locsin, the length it is now is about the length it would be when i jus put it in ordinary twists, but it is hella thicker

just perfected my headwrap gonna start wearin them on road now need to buy some more cloth tho
colours?how are u tieing it?i cant do this, my face ain right/old enough to rock a head wrap seriouslyi jus have to go with the natty raggo look