Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Guest Lisa Turtle

J how do you maintain yours?Like how often do you get it relaxed and trimmed/what products do you use to style itI'm not looking forward to about 3 weeks time when the regrowth starts growing and it doesn't look really sexy anymore.

J how do you maintain yours?Like how often do you get it relaxed and trimmed/what products do you use to style itI'm not looking forward to about 3 weeks time when the regrowth starts growing and it doesn't look really sexy anymore.
One god send is hair polisher! And keeping your hair wrapped is good too. I got a wash and wrap set monday and didnt bother straightening it and it looks decent still.If you get a good treatment you should be able to keep your hair as long as you normally do. EXCEPT the back and poss the edges....that will need retouching. I get it trimmed up when my hairdressers see fit...cos its short the wispy bits are a bit obvious at time./Im now unsure whether to add colour to my fringe bit or dye it all jet black.

Guest Lisa Turtle
One god send is hair polisher! And keeping your hair wrapped is good too. I got a wash and wrap set monday and didnt bother straightening it and it looks decent still.If you get a good treatment you should be able to keep your hair as long as you normally do. EXCEPT the back and poss the edges....that will need retouching. I get it trimmed up when my hairdressers see fit...cos its short the wispy bits are a bit obvious at time./Im now unsure whether to add colour to my fringe bit or dye it all jet black.
Yeah I wrapped it up last night and I didnt need to do anything but comb it out this morning...I'll be back there in two weeks to wash and treat anywayNot gonna lie though when she was cutting it I was mentally calculating how long it would take to grow it back, couldn't even look at the floor when I got upDo you ever use wax to give it some texture?I'm gonna be fooling around with it nuff, have already got loads of styles I wanna try!

Guest Lisa Turtle
Nah i havent you know.And yeah when he took the scissors to my hair i winced lol Hair grows and if it dont there is always milkyway/premiumtwo/remy hahahahhaa
LOL I already had the number of a weave lady just incase I hated my hair.c/s Remy lolSmaddy aren't you locksing up?

Nah i havent you know.And yeah when he took the scissors to my hair i winced lol Hair grows and if it dont there is always milkyway/premiumtwo/remy hahahahhaa
LOL I already had the number of a weave lady just incase I hated my hair.c/s Remy lolSmaddy aren't you locksing up?
yes i am

yes i am
how's ur hair coming alone smaddy? can you retwist your hair urself?

yh ive been retwisting myself but its really doin its own thing, its growin yh, but after over a year which i cant believe there are still some parts which REFUSE to locs, locs here, normal hair thereso tired of people goin 'but theyre not dreads'*weeps*how are yours coming along?

yh ive been retwisting myself but its really doin its own thing, its growin yh, but after over a year which i cant believe there are still some parts which REFUSE to locs, locs here, normal hair thereso tired of people goin 'but theyre not dreads'*weeps*how are yours coming along?
yeh its coming on nicely but like you said the back of my hair like my baby hairs refuse to locs its annoying me now. and the front gets messy sooo quickly that being said ive only been doing this for like 6/7 months now. Its gets on my nerves when people are like but its not locs im like give it a chance man.seeing woman with their nice locs is making me wanna jump up and down with impatience as well lol

• 2 weeks later...

OIwhere can i get one of these Carlos-Tevez-celeb-Community-Shi-1.jpgGrowing my hair again this winter need one of these for footballsafe ladies