Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Guest Triple XXX
brushed out my hair this morning before work n there was bare hair coming out... kinda scary, i have loads so its not noticeable i just want to know if other people with long hair have hair coming outi also cut the ends to make it grow faster does this actually work?
mine used to do thisit never f*ckin grew either us stayed stagnantbut when i dyied blonde stripes into the front they dissapeared in like 5 monthsso im guessin my hair ust falls offtried to make dreads, f*cked up, so i cut it offn i aint combed my hair in 2 months

omfg i just clocked how bushy my hair was if u remember my old avatar that was like 2 years ago my hair got bigger than that, now i been slicking it back in ponytail form and i swear to God this better be the reason my hair looks so little in volume i feel f*ck*ng sicki told my mum time ago why so much hair coming out when i comb it and she was like its normal my hair always comes out when i comb it, now i clocked how much has fallen out n its not at the same rate it grows obviously so im sitting here f*ck*ng FUMING i want to punch something for f*ck sake WHY, she try tellin me on the phone its probably stress im like what the f*ck i been tellin you for years my hair is coming out n she like yeah i just noticed the other day you still have alot of hairo f*ck thatt i feel betrayed and hairless i cant physically see or feel any hair loss or anythign its more a general all over hair loss like when i showered last night n washed my hair just leaning over the bath my hair all dangling i lightly tug on a couple n they come out, hair round the border of my head is strong as f*ck, i know its just me being a perfectionist but i feel to f*ck*ng shave it all off i cant f*ck*ng believe this sh*t yeah it prolly is stress but why the f*ck, f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckFOR f*ck SAKENOBODY HAS OR PROBABLY WILL EVER MENTION IT BUT THATS NOT THE f*ck*ng POINT MY HAIR SHOULD BE HUGE BY NOW FOR f*ck SAKE I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING f*ck THIS CANT WAIT TO GO GET SOME BEERS N FORGET ABOUT THIS sh*t f*ck SAKE ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME

im calm im calm, f*ck sakeyeah i been doing the single for a while toook ill just slam condition in it and single it up for as long as i canf*ck sake i feel like samson, my hair was the source of my power
maybe you need to treat it. my edges were doing something horrific, and janay recommended treating it. Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to summarise but this should help:1 WET YOUR HAIRIt is best to do this test after you have shampooed your hair. While it is still wet you will need to grip about an inch of your hair between your fingers.2 STRETCH THE WET STRANDS OF HAIRTake the inch of wet hair and run a comb through it. Make sure that it is not tangled when you do this - you don't want to harm your hair. And remember, it is always best to use a wide-tooth comb in black hair.3 OBSERVEPay close attention to the way that the hair strands react after they have been combed. Healthy black hair strands will stretch, but they will not break unless they are under an extreme amount of stress. Again, what you are looking for in this step is to see how your hair reacts to the wet stretch.4 DIAGNOSEIf your hair stretches just a little, then returns to its normal length without breakage, your hair is balanced. Good job, you're done!If your hair exhibits any of the following tendencies, you need to focus on moisturizng:* Does not stretch at all, then breaks* Is extremely rough and brittleIf your hair exhibits any of the following tendencies, you need to focus on protein:* Is limp and gummy feeling/looking* Stretches a long way then proceeds to break off5 TREATAfter you have found out which problem is affecting your hair, you will need to address it. Any stylist will tell you that lack of moisture is usually the problem for black hair. But, there are times when lack of protein is the issue. In either case, here is how you can solve each problem:Lack of MOISTURE:This one is simple. Black hair needs a great deal of moisture because it is very porous. Look for moisturizing conditioners or moisturizing creams, then make sure to seal in the moisture with a light oil sheen.Lack of PROTEIN:There are many protein treatments for black hair. You can also get protein based leave in conditioners as well.6 RETURN TO YOUR NORMAL HAIR CARE REGIMENOnce your hair is balanced you can return to your normal hair care regime. If you have completed the comb/stretch test, but you are still not sure whether your hair lacks protein or moisture, it is best to shoot for the moisture issue first in black hair. Good luck!Hope that helps
  • Upvote 3

To all the peeps who are suffering hair loss you should try out this product my godfather had Alopecia Totalis (where every single strand of hair on your entire body falls out) and he swears by it, started using this last august after 2 years straight of no hair re-growth at all and now all but some small parts of his crown have grown back, slowly but surely. He swears its down to this product. He was recommended it by a woman at the alopecia clinic that he attends, shes had success with it too. It started out as a grooming product for horses but now been adapted for use for humans, so some might not be comfortable with that, but if anyone on here has experienced significant hairloss or seen family go through it you'll know how devastating it can be and you'll just try anything. My godfather went from being COMPLETELY bald on his head, no eyebrows, eyelashes, not even a shadow of a hairline, NOTHING, to all but the very front part of his hairline growing back, a little thinner than before but it looks like its gradually thickening up. He was using it for a few days when he noticed the small dots of a new hair folicle growing on his scalp, so thats how quick he said it began working for him. Apparently its getting a good reputation for helping alopecia/hairloss sufferers grow their hair back. So might be worth checking out for the peeps on here who are going through hairloss, etc. If your in doubt google it and youll see its getting good reviews from people with hair problems trying to grow their hair backMegatek Rebuilder:12-4010717.gif:D