Teach me how to be a catholic please...

Sunday Roast.

Guest Lemons
I will teach you cathlic with my 10 incher
You DO know Allah is just the Arabic word for God right?Right?Surely you know?
its bait she doesnt know
LOLs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

llow being cathlolic they don't even worship god they worship mary the mother of god
so, she gave birth to god, of course you should.
your opinion innitin my eyes there is nothing superior to God, so to say that someone is superior than God in any way is being anti-God which means anti-christ. And that to me is evil.Everyone has their own percerption of their religion, do you innit, i don't business.

Going to a youth group next monday, but want a heads up.do i need to get baptised?Or isit a just go church type of flex, Ive allways felt god in my life, I've just never had the family or support to text it to a next level.Also i kinda lied and tied the guy im going with Im catholic allready but havent been church in a long while, it was stupid but it's cost me alot of stress and guilt.
anyone can go doesn't matter about being baptised or anything. Doesnt even matter what your faith is your not going there to please anyone just only Goddont watch what other people think

Going to a youth group next monday, but want a heads up.do i need to get baptised?Or isit a just go church type of flex, Ive allways felt god in my life, I've just never had the family or support to text it to a next level.Also i kinda lied and tied the guy im going with Im catholic allready but havent been church in a long while, it was stupid but it's cost me alot of stress and guilt.
anyone can go doesn't matter about being baptised or anything. Doesnt even matter what your faith is your not going there to please anyone just only Goddont watch what other people think
Yeah ur right I am doing this for me, i just dont want want to be looked down on. Gona get my bible and start ready? is there one availble online, ?