Battlefield 1943 - XBOX Arcade

FaTz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is f*ck*ng jokespisstake though. I was at the aircraft carrier and every man jumped into the boat. I ran to jump into the boat and it left before i landed so i fell straight into the water. I had to f*ck*ng swim all the way to the island.

this game is f*ck*ng jokespisstake though. I was at the aircraft carrier and every man jumped into the boat. I ran to jump into the boat and it left before i landed so i fell straight into the water. I had to f*ck*ng swim all the way to the island.
Happened to meI was in trial mode as well! I wasted 20 mins of the 30 mins trial swimming to the island. Not happy at all tbh

Happened to meI was in trial mode as well! I wasted 20 mins of the 30 mins trial swimming to the island. Not happy at all tbh
LOLLOL LOLur pissed

LOLLOL LOLur pissed

hold tite driving into the enemy camp on your ones then getting smacked up by four man and a tankhold tite being at the turret of a jeep driving into enemy lines and the driver ditches you whilst you are firing and you get left to the wolves.

hold tite driving into the enemy camp on your ones then getting smacked up by four man and a tankhold tite being at the turret of a jeep driving into enemy lines and the driver ditches you whilst you are firing and you get left to the wolves.
:lol: :lol:you should see me driving the jeep then. i ghost it into the camp then cotch behind some buildings baiting em.If your a passenger in my jeep, its only a free ride. they get merked too easily 1 noob tube its is finitorambo when im ere

:lol: :lol:you should see me driving the jeep then. i ghost it into the camp then cotch behind some buildings baiting em.If your a passenger in my jeep, its only a free ride. they get merked too easily 1 noob tube its is finitorambo when im ere
lol at ghost riding the whip into enemy lines

Shadyone and Skemar bought points the other day. Forgot what the place is but they need to phone you to confirm its you and the code will come instantly
Bring me lads.
http://www.gamepointsnow.com/
I was thinking of just using Shopto to buy 2100 for around £15 and will be an instant delivery, but have they got over their credit card issues yet?
Shopto send you the actual card by post, so you'd get it the next day. But, its not about using shopto unless you have no alternative.

Battlefield 1943 takes players back to WWII, offering endless hours of 24 player multiplayer action over three classic and tropic locations; Wake Island, Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima. Yesterday we gave a status report, and obviously in a hurry to unlock the bonus content, Xbox 360 players raced forward and reached the 43 million kills required to unlock the Coral Sea map, while PS3 fraggers are a little over half way.