001 you feminine prick why you deleting my posts?

Thun

Smaddy, once again this "of late" talk has materialised from your account.If you aren't going to back up your talk about what is of late like I asked you to before, just kill the noise and forget posting it because it seems like you are just typing something for the sake of it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smaddy, once again this "of late" talk has materialised from your account.If you aren't going to back up your talk about what is of late like I asked you to before, just kill the noise and forget posting it because it seems like you are just typing something for the sake of it.
I don't know whats happened to you 2, I remember you being awfully friendly a year or so back.

I knew youd think that. The thread was locked before I got online. I deleted the posts, made a fitting last post then re-locked it.Just cool man

In hindsight maybe I should of not done this topicI did not know it meant so much to a couple of people on here that we should only give praise in the MJ tribute thread

Guest Flat Ericó
I dont see none of you man cussin P Brisco for locking that GAS vs PYG topic the other day while it was growing. Nor continuously locking the thread where Smaddy sent for Face Off until he replied.
Real talk.

bruv ur a bitch. tht topic had a couple ppl callin for a lock and was turning into bullshit. the smaddy vs face off one was descending into bullshit aswell. both of u are pricks.
Going by Thuns law there shouldnt be any moderation. Whatever needs to be said should get aired. And by Titan's law, if people dont like it they will ignore it. I take that as the topic will fall into obscurity because the posters dont reply to topics that grow to 5 pages in not much time. If its descends into bullshit then so be it but they want freedom to decideRight Thin?

Guest Flat Ericó
good thing ur opinion holds no weight. couldnt even counter wot i said.
im not mk init i dont wanna clash you till 11pm thats a bit long

Guest Flat Ericó

chill init i think you take your job too serioslyswiftie aint paying youim talking to you numero aswellanyway here you go..have the last word

LOL @ c/s the gif like you ain't part of the reason I posted it.
I dont give a f*ck why you posted it. You are you so I know I was most prob the reason why you posted it. You man on here are bitches. You hold grudges online. Same old cronies come out to play. This isnt the first time youve come in a thread with me and someone discussing something and said moist. If it was your style to do it in every thread like this then cool, but you hardly post yet manage to find yourself hereIronic thing is you are coming to me, I'm replying. Holdin grudges for next man on the internet is sad.Surprised venom hasnt come in yet
album-emotional.jpg
LOL
don't give a f*ck about this beef, but lol @ Expression on mans face + title

bruv ur a bitch. tht topic had a couple ppl callin for a lock and was turning into bullshit. the smaddy vs face off one was descending into bullshit aswell. both of u are pricks.
Going by Thuns law there shouldnt be any moderation. Whatever needs to be said should get aired. And by Titan's law, if people dont like it they will ignore it. I take that as the topic will fall into obscurity because the posters dont reply to topics that grow to 5 pages in not much time. If its descends into bullshit then so be it but they want freedom to decideRight Thin?
bruv i dont care why r u saying my name on some bitch ting. 'o but he can do it' f*ck off with that sh*tand at eric ur a mug. cnt even back urself.
Youve got it twisted. It werent a 'o but he can do it', I'm saying thun is shook to call out any other mod

Most people in this thread agree what you done was pathetic deleting postsIts lame that your now trying to make excuses for you actions

bruv i dont care why r u saying my name on some bitch ting. 'o but he can do it' f*ck off with that sh*tand at eric ur a mug. cnt even back urself.
Youve got it twisted. It werent a 'o but he can do it', I'm saying thun is shook to call out any other mod
Your the only mod to delete bare posts and go on like an emotional little girl f*ck*ng up topics with your feminine anticsIts seems like your shook of P.Brisco

Most people in this thread agree what you done was pathetic deleting postsIts lame that your now trying to make excuses for you actions
From the boy who posted
In hindsight maybe I should of not done this topicI did not know it meant so much to a couple of people on here that we should only give praise in the MJ tribute thread
Give it a rest thanks