001 you feminine prick why you deleting my posts?

Thun

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty simple really.Its a tribute thread.their was a thread to chat f*ckery etc so post the negative stuff in their.It's like posting a topic about the illuminati in the sports room.
So in the tribute thread we was only allowed to praise MJ?I dont think thats how this forum worksMaking a post in the MJ thread good or bad aint really like posting a topic about the illuminati in thr sports room
It was a tribute thread, fans of MJ were in there posting their fave vids etc cos it was a tribute thread which the title alluded to.I think Big Brother is a croc of sh*t and their is a big brother room on this forum. I understand some people like it so I don't go in the room telling everybody why its sh*t cos the point of that would be what?I've seen you many a time tell people to get out of your topic so I'm a bit baffed by your ' why should so and so decide' stance.
If you want to go down that road of saying it was only for tributes then all of the stuff that was unrelated to MJ should have been deleted but it was notYou cant have it both ways saying you can only post positive stuff and not negative as thats when you start taking the fun out of this forumI told people to get out the threads I made if they insulted me or other peopleI would have not deleted the posts even if I had the option to as thats pathetic There is a difference
For the mostpart everything was related to MJ but some man on here love to beg attention so play devils advocate or just act like plain d*ckheads when it isn't necessary. Nobody was trying to take the fun out of the forum, their was another topic that was specifically made for people to chat whatever sh*t they wanted about so why didn't people use it?

Thun, I would just like to say, there is no point in being persistant with negative posts in the MJ tribute thread. This isnt a beef ting (beefin and holding grudges isnt my ting in net) but bruv, I've told you there is another thread in at least 6 different posts, I have even gone through the trouble of finding said thread (no Im Too Sexy) for your troubles and still you insist on trying to sneak in?Its rather childish, bro. What is your excuse now that there are two places to debate MJ on the front page? 3 if you include the greatest musician thread. I can only think it is because you are seeking attention and want to cause trouble. Beg you, just post in another thread. ThanksYou are overreacting with this whole taking fun out of forum. I'll put it into political terms for you coz I know thats what you like: you are similar to BNP preachers who preach exaggerated half truths and hope the ignorant/ people waiting for something to revolt against join your hype. Llow it nowFlojo kept it one hunnid with you

Thun, I would just like to say, there is no point in being persistant with negative posts in the MJ tribute thread. This isnt a beef ting (beefin and holding grudges isnt my ting in net) but bruv, I've told you there is another thread in at least 6 different posts, I have even gone through the trouble of finding said thread (no Im Too Sexy) for your troubles and still you insist on trying to sneak in?Its rather childish, bro. What is your excuse now that there are two places to debate MJ on the front page? 3 if you include the greatest musician thread. I can only think it is because you are seeking attention and want to cause trouble. Beg you, just post in another thread. ThanksYou are overreacting with this whole taking fun out of forum. I'll put it into political terms for you coz I know thats what you like: you are similar to BNP preachers who preach exaggerated half truths and hope the ignorant/ people waiting for something to revolt against join your hype. Llow it nowFlojo kept it one hunnid with you
You overreacted when you started crying after the memorial and deleting posts like a little girlYou already make yourself look foolish on here daily and your making it worse for yourself

In hindsight maybe I should of not done this topicI did not know it meant so much to a couple of people on here that we should only give praise in the MJ tribute threadtbh he was one of the greatest musicians of all time but some are taking it to next levels of worship

In hindsight maybe I should of not done this topicI did not know it meant so much to a couple of people on here that we should only give praise in the MJ tribute thread
Maybe next time you should watch a thread to see whats going on and understand before questioning my motives at the drop of a hat like its me alone that wants it. Do like Flat Eric and aim it at the right people if at all.I repeated on numerous occasions the people wanted it to be a tribute thread and there was another for you to vent. Could have saved yourself a whole lot of bother and embarrassment when both Mike Kane, essay and I told you yesterday.

This thread is some joke ting.If someone wants to make offensive comments then let them, no one has to acknowledge nor reply to it or even complain about it.Locking threads and deleting posts is pointless unless someone is spamming the forum.

lol @ prophet deleting earlier post about BBC, Jade Goody etc but then letting this whole diana sh*t swingthe hypocrisy is alot
001 killed this thread by deleting bare posts were people are having lively discussionsEven had to lock the topic I made against him as it got too much for him dont know why admin let him be able to delete postsHas killed what was a good threadMay aswell lockCan someone unlock the thread I made against him as the cry baby fag locked it
How can it get on top when the thing was solved. You regretted making it, when other people came saying the same thing I had been telling you.No negative posts were in there long enough for a debate to have kicked off so once again, stop lyingWe've established you lied about debates in there. There was one debate and that was started by me. The thread had gone 150+ pages by then so it didnt affect a thing. How can I kill a thread when it got to 160 pages? The thread is dead no that "Princess" Di v Mj startedHow much longer do you want to keep getting your theories shut down with facts? Conspiracies only work when there isnt evidence to support the other side

lol @ prophet deleting earlier post about BBC, Jade Goody etc but then letting this whole diana sh*t swingthe hypocrisy is alot
001 delete the posts about diana innit you faggotThis is an appreciation topicOh wait you made some of those posts...
Yeah and?You bitches need to stop watching me. You claim to hate me and what not but you hug my posts and monitor what I do. Have fun posting and let the mods modFor the record, I was at work and didnt mind the debate. It was the only thing on here interesting at the time. I would have deleted once I got home but I cant be arsed now. The debate has stopped here though... well until tomorrow if I'm bored at work
:huh: lol i seriously don't even know who you are, could you actually point to were i've said anything at all to you personally besides the post you quoted, don't even try and play that card.