My Best Friend's Murder

Mr Q

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that merky dude is on a hypewhy go 2 ends where you got beefit like me going woolwich bk in the day
he annoyed me the most
What annoyed me even more is they claim he is an A student yet he still appears to be linked to the stupidness going on in the roads.
who says you cant be?i kno plenty man that were clever guys academically yet still caught up in the road ting.dont be so closed - minded

that merky dude is on a hypewhy go 2 ends where you got beefit like me going woolwich bk in the day
he annoyed me the most
What annoyed me even more is they claim he is an A student yet he still appears to be linked to the stupidness going on in the roads.
who says you cant be?i kno plenty man that were clever guys academically yet still caught up in the road ting.dont be so closed - minded
Did you see me say you couldn't be? No, you didn't.However, if you are that on point academically and still on the road ting you are a donut.

still this doc was a good one.Steven's Lewis's best friend looked like neyo i think ie seen him about in the ends when he was younger- think he has a twin (someone confirm)These youts are so misgiuded its funny.. When they get older they will lokk back and think about how stupid their postcode wars are. Felt sorry for that ashton guy coz hes def gunna get f*cked up if he hasnt been already.That Bilal boy has been on a tv programme before but i cant remember what it was (again someone confirm).Beg someone tell me why that Kodjo's girlfriend asked if that Bilal guys was seeing someone.It was bait that that Steven's Mum was a crackhead still.These youngers are getting worse - i kno some of you misguided youngers are probz on this site too- you lot need to change ur ways - stop being statistics- negative ones.

he annoyed me the most
Did you see me say you couldn't be? No, you didn't.However, if you are that on point academically and still on the road ting you are a donut.
From ur words you implied that by being an 'A' student you cant be gettin in stupidness in the ends- you didnt need to explicitly say that you cant be an a student and be on the roads. If i got the wrong idea from ur words i apologise- dont really want to get into a back an forth ting on here still

still this doc was a good one.Steven's Lewis's best friend looked like neyo i think ie seen him about in the ends when he was younger- think he has a twin (someone confirm)These youts are so misgiuded its funny.. When they get older they will lokk back and think about how stupid their postcode wars are. Felt sorry for that ashton guy coz hes def gunna get f*cked up if he hasnt been already.That Bilal boy has been on a tv programme before but i cant remember what it was (again someone confirm).Beg someone tell me why that Kodjo's girlfriend asked if that Bilal guys was seeing someone.It was bait that that Steven's Mum was a crackhead still.These youngers are getting worse - i kno some of you misguided youngers are probz on this site too- you lot need to change ur ways - stop being statistics- negative ones.
head is mangled wiv thortz...

he annoyed me the most
From ur words you implied that by being an 'A' student you cant be gettin in stupidness in the ends- you didnt need to explicitly say that you cant be an a student and be on the roads. If i got the wrong idea from ur words i apologise- dont really want to get into a back an forth ting on here still
hey, no problem chale. Like I said, if you are on point academically, you should be smart enough to distance yourself from the roads to make the most of your intelligence. Doesn't always happen for everyone, but hey that's them.

the mother of the steven boy, is she on drugs/alcohol? all her words are slurred.
Who knows. Does seem very rough around the edges and all that.At least she acknowledged that her son was no angel. Some parents hit the news and act like their child were the second coming of Christ. And besides, his ex girl getting her nails done essentially baited up that he wasn't an angel by saying she liked him because he "had a name on the roads". Obvious you don't get a name on the roads for helping old ladies cross the road.

the mother of the steven boy, is she on drugs/alcohol? all her words are slurred.
Who knows. Does seem very rough around the edges and all that.At least she acknowledged that her son was no angel. Some parents hit the news and act like their child were the second coming of Christ. And besides, his ex girl getting her nails done essentially baited up that he wasn't an angel by saying she liked him because he "had a name on the roads". Obvious you don't get a name on the roads for helping old ladies cross the road.
I got the same feeling. end of the day though a life is still a life. and in my eyes unless he took a life he didnt deserve to lose his. especially at a age where his immature by his nature alone.

Steven's mum definitely has or had alcohol/drug problems. At the beginning it said Steven was in care for most of his life so he was probably taken away from her due to that.Those asking why Cookie asked Bilal if he's got a girlfriend or not. That's minor, they've probably known each other for years. There was awkward silence and she was just breaking the ice, I'm sure she wasn't trying to chirpse him.

i feel for the parents they done so much to get here and give their seed a f*ck*ng chance, f*ck
this is what i always have in the back of my head when in certain situations.My parents left thier countries to find a better place and they sacrificed thier lives so that i could grow up and have a better life than they have. So imagine how an emigrant parent must feel when they realise that the child that they struggled and gave so much up for is gone. Some heartbroken sh*t./To my Ghanaiansno direspect but beg someone tell me why his name is Kodjo and yet he aint ghanaian - i was deceived till i heard his mum speaking with a french accent

i feel for the parents they done so much to get here and give their seed a f*ck*ng chance, f*ck
this is what i always have in the back of my head when in certain situations.
still feel the others pain, but say like Kodjos mum, the pain must be unbearable

Those asking why Cookie asked Bilal if he's got a girlfriend or not. That's minor, they've probably known each other for years. There was awkward silence and she was just breaking the ice, I'm sure she wasn't trying to chirpse him.
i don't even see the problem even if she was trying to chirps him, that is a strong common bond and a good foundation. If they both felt deeply connected to someone then they both share alot. It's not even a snake thing.+ I was kinda SMH-ing at the nail thing, but it's different mentalities really can't just shout shallow. Thats how they feel, at least they are feeling something.

this is what i always have in the back of my head when in certain situations.My parents left thier countries to find a better place and they sacrificed thier lives so that i could grow up and have a better life than they have. So imagine how an emigrant parent must feel when they realise that the child that they struggled and gave so much up for is gone. Some heartbroken sh*t./To my Ghanaiansno direspect but beg someone tell me why his name is Kodjo and yet he aint ghanaian - i was deceived till i heard his mum speaking with a french accent
Im guessing he is togolese, Ghana's french speaking neighbour. Plus theres Ewe people in Togo

There are Twi speaking people in Cote D'IvoreAlso Ewe peoples in the east of Ghana, in Togo and in Benin also use the names based on the day of birthOther tribes within Ghana have also adopted the tradition.