Business Proposal For Those Involved in Media

UN.Muzik

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vybez when everything's done we will try sort it out *yes im involved*and hopefully we can eventually get some turntables/cd decks to do sumin along those lines.
The way me and DS were talking about doing exactly what you're looking to do Mad Vybez about a month ago Once we've acquired the premises there's nothing stopping us from making that happen ona regular basisIron imma get on that right now, is there any kinda deadline you want it for?

Guest Triple XXX
I can use photoshop , Final cut pro , flash (animation) , in design , dreamweaver, a tiny tiny bit of pro tools aswell...Ive also done , photography and film makin in college too , so i can use a camera , lighting etc.
if i told you to light a scene lik ei went through how i want it to look would you be able to do that?coz i dnt kno the right wordsthis is all the same thing i aint tryna take business from UN

I can use photoshop , Final cut pro , flash (animation) , in design , dreamweaver, a tiny tiny bit of pro tools aswell...Ive also done , photography and film makin in college too , so i can use a camera , lighting etc.
if i told you to light a scene lik ei went through how i want it to look would you be able to do that?coz i dnt kno the right wordsthis is all the same thing i aint tryna take business from UN
I dont realy understand what you mean TBH.. I suppose it all depends how many lights you have to play about with

Guest Triple XXX
I dont realy understand what you mean TBH.. I suppose it all depends how many lights you have to play about with
i dnt kno sh*t about lightin neither thats y i need someone for itbut like wen i explain it ill be able to do it beter i think3 lights are used init?i dunowe'll discuss it further if you're on it

Guest Triple XXX
u lot should try and get funding from the princes trust.
c/swould you be doing cd/dvd dubplication also?
i got pushed into goin to themgt parred nt even a reply

i dnt kno sh*t about lightin neither thats y i need someone for itbut like wen i explain it ill be able to do it beter i think3 lights are used init?i dunowe'll discuss it further if you're on it
Well , i spoke 2 UN , and hes spoke to me about everything , and i am on it.UN , did u manage to get that font?