Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why they celebrating so hard come like Man City well done Villa anywayhow old is Guzan he looks about 49
come talk when your youth team beats juventus' first team
Our Youth team won the double in 96 mate but touche touche good experience for the lads

I just wanna say...f*ck Phillip DeggenShittest defender is the world! We loose 3-0... Poor! No supply to the strikers, im sorry to say but Mascherno is been playing sh*t in pre-season. The only player that stood out today was Lucas.Rafa better get this correct ASAP!

I just wanna say...f*ck Phillip DeggenShittest defender is the world! We loose 3-0... Poor! No supply to the strikers, im sorry to say but Mascherno is been playing sh*t in pre-season. The only player that stood out today was Lucas.Rafa better get this correct ASAP!
Guy is a shambles. So Flat, Rafa needs to get on it. And Don't know why Alonso was included in the squad.

Missed the game heard Degen did me proud thoughlol @ San JoseIts pre-season though so its all gravvvvvvy
San Jose will improve, Considering hes only 19 i think he will come good. I just hope hes our 4th choice CB this year and gets some FA cup games and all the Carling Cup games. He can only improve and from what i saw of him in the reserves last year he was a cut above the rest.On Degen he is a mug. Reina looked like he was going to punch his face in last night. Everytime that prick goes down he always clutches some part of his body in pain. Defending is weak, Attacking is weak. I aint even going to say that Darby should be our second choice RB no more, as much as i want him to do well IMO he wont. The man to replace Johnson if injured is Martin Kelly. Then as he gets older and more experienced i can see him and San Jose forming a good partnership in the CB spots.

Missed the game heard Degen did me proud thoughlol @ San JoseIts pre-season though so its all gravvvvvvy
San Jose will improve, Considering hes only 19 i think he will come good. I just hope hes our 4th choice CB this year and gets some FA cup games and all the Carling Cup games. He can only improve and from what i saw of him in the reserves last year he was a cut above the rest.On Degen he is a mug. Reina looked like he was going to punch his face in last night. Everytime that prick goes down he always clutches some part of his body in pain. Defending is weak, Attacking is weak. I aint even going to say that Darby should be our second choice RB no more, as much as i want him to do well IMO he wont. The man to replace Johnson if injured is Martin Kelly. Then as he gets older and more experienced i can see him and San Jose forming a good partnership in the CB spots.
San Jose is very good but Kelly is better. He reads the game better and has more to his game, both are good though, think San Jose just lacks pace and his positioning isnt good enough yet to make up for the lack of pace, similar to ayala but ayalas postioning is better. c/s kelly to be backup right back. Darby isnt ready IMO, would get brushed aside by a physically strong winger. 4th choice right back should be both San Jose and Kelly really with Kelly able to fill in at right back if needed. Left back is fine imo, provided Aurelio can play atleast as many games as last season confident in Insua, had a good season last year and only remember one serious mistake (goal conceded against hull) which was kinda irrelvant to the end result of that game.

I reckon I could do a job as good if not better than Degen. No hypeSan Jose is sick with the ball but that means nothing when you are as slow as him with a lack of game intelligencePersonally think 90% of our youngsters will mount to nothing at the club only have hopes for Dalle Valle,Pepper and Wisdom. Even Pacheco unless he puts on 10kg's and tones up will fall short. Guy is also waaay to greedy for my liking but that will be taught out of him as he gets older.Nemeth has looked average in the last part of last season and this pre-season. He better step his game up because he could have been a big star

Very impressed with De Laet. Kinda gone unoticed especially with the Da Silva twins about but he looks quality. Dealing with a seasoned pro like Joaquin very well.Like the balance of Fletch and Carrick in the middle, just worried about the goals.Good match soo far though.