Fighting

PopT

last minor fight was in year 10 i thinkmust of been messing about in my french class, one guy threw a school rubber across the class which accidently hit one guys head....he got mad, came across the class and pushed me like i threw it, so I swang for him...fight lasted for like 1 min..we both got kicked out of the lessonmade up again like 2 weeks after

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get when man don't like gyal that fightYou'd prefer some damsel in destress who would get wacked up and not fight back?
Your being sillyI urge you to reconsider the point
I am not being sillyI'm not talking gyal that go out looking for fights.I mean girls that can't / won't defend themselves.

Guest Cipher
I don't get when man don't like gyal that fightYou'd prefer some damsel in destress who would get wacked up and not fight back?
Your being sillyI urge you to reconsider the point
I am not being sillyI'm not talking gyal that go out looking for fights.I mean girls that can't / won't defend themselves.
Thats why your beign sillyWho mentioned that?

Did you lot have rules in your school fightsE.G no headlocks allowed
...no.
lol we did, i know a lot of others didwe want 2 see a fight, not something in a headlock getting hit
yeah but back in ur day it was called fisticuffs.

Havent had a fight since the end of last season after the game cause of some c*nt who bit me during the match but i steer clear of fights when i can since ive grown older & maturedIve had a substantial amount in my lifetime though from being young and havin anger problems/the area we lived in was just rough so it was just fight to sort problems (thats what it always has been really in my younger years) then when my anger problems fazed out i was still gettin into fights because of round secondary school times people would wanna fight with me an a few others in the year/our clique to try get a name for themselves then its just progressed through thatThen on nights out after secondary school, eventhough on a night out i hate trouble cause im there to chill an have a good time, but ive had to back it then aswell because of just people wantin to get hype because of past or because of people they may know who have a past etc so it all gets ontop but again i try to avoid it all on a night out especially from when i got stabbed in the back of the leg the other yearFortunately though because of all this ive never came out of a scrap the worste off (except for that incident) so its just somethin you take experience from an then you know how to handle situations differently the next time but its all gettin too ontop now with people these days using weapons for a fight..its not about gettin into beef in britain these days because its not worth risking your life