Not being crude or anything...but....

Kim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ losing control of your bodily functions,yet still recomending anal sex and fao the title i wud hate to see wat you talk about wen you ARE being crude mans trying to eat some bbq chicken pizza out here get me luv f*ck sakeand lose the sig while were there,look like a honey badger rudeboy

The thing is, this can be expected from Malika.What I don't understand is how a woman can be so openly sore and not feel an ounce bad about it.Like I don't understand how girls who have been batteried can let themselves exist and still attempt to carry themselves as people, they might aswell just walk around in a loincloth.
because there is always an army of starving desparadoes willing to clean there feet and run mad errands,pay lump sums etc for a chance to hit/hold hands/walk into the sunset with etcwastemen are the working stiffs that power the sexual economy into being the factory produced beakless chicken festival we are enjoying to this day

u look like a pigs arse so go play marbles on the motorway u smelly f*ck*ng trampand yeah im obviously losing sh*t like a waterfall still sat here lol at u bunch of pricksits only little bits an sh*t, but yeh u all dont live life like me so u wudnt understand u judgemental cunts....

The thing is, this can be expected from Malika.What I don't understand is how a woman can be so openly sore and not feel an ounce bad about it.Like I don't understand how girls who have been batteried can let themselves exist and still attempt to carry themselves as people, they might aswell just walk around in a loincloth.
because there is always an army of starving desparadoes willing to clean there feet and run mad errands,pay lump sums etc for a chance to hit/hold hands/walk into the sunset with etcwastemen are the working stiffs that power the sexual economy into being the factory produced beakless chicken festival we are enjoying to this day

u look like a pigs arse so go play marbles on the motorway u smelly f*ck*ng trampand yeah im obviously losing sh*t like a waterfall still sat here lol at u bunch of pricksits only little bits an sh*t, but yeh u all dont live life like me so u wudnt understand u judgemental cunts....
How you gona come on here talking about excessive bum juice and not expect to be judged?! lol

i c

wen u have a sh*t you wipe everyting off.....then couple hours later u av a piss and theres some sh*t again after u wipe ur pum bt double check ur arse.....theres sh*t....first time round u wiped evrthin so idk wats happening,,,isit cus ive been f*cked up there a good few times its digustin i kno but i think ive ripped my arsehole.... :unsure:
Malika, why did you have to ask this type of graphical question on a forum consisting of mostly men, who dont think too highly of you already?ps. thats just butters. hope your not wiping from back to front either.