Street Fighter 4 Tournament (PS3)

Guest Flat Ericó

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on.....aint read the other 15 pages but wtf these 2 in the final?I can understand James' Bison but the other one?Swear when i was around a few months ago every man was cussing himEric slipping?is this the equivalent of the carling cup or something
who the f*ck are ui'll batter ur whole face offthey all hate cos they cant handle my fuetre

Guest Flat Ericó
Hang on.....aint read the other 15 pages but wtf these 2 in the final?I can understand James' Bison but the other one?Swear when i was around a few months ago every man was cussing himEric slipping?is this the equivalent of the carling cup or something
maybe you should read the other pages

well me and capo aren't in the tournament i would say the contenders to win are BNS, eric or james. i say this because eric could win the whole thing, but zlass will probably keep blockin him like he did in the first round zlass hasn't got enough experince playing a decent el fuerta so will probably get run over again like he did in the first round if he comes up against BNS again james could beat anyone, but theres that whole issue of hw well does he knw the el fuerta match upthis is all just my opinion ofcourse

well me and capo aren't in the tournament i would say the contenders to win are BNS, eric or james. i say this because eric could win the whole thing, but zlass will probably keep blockin him like he did in the first round zlass hasn't got enough experince playing a decent el fuerta so will probably get run over again like he did in the first round if he comes up against BNS again james could beat anyone, but theres that whole issue of hw well does he knw the el fuerta match up
teleport ftwyoung money are you about tonight??? lets end this

who the f*ck are ui'll batter ur whole face offthey all hate cos they cant handle my fuetre
lol

lol

young money 2-0 up in the winners finals *sighs*why did you duck after 2 matches money i started playing rdstar after
like i said i thought it was 2 matches like all the other gamesand eric are the games supposed to be 2 rounds or 3....lets finish it off today james
Round of 16 and all quarter finals are 3 rounds and first to 2 (best out of 3). Semi's are 5 rounds and first to 2 (best out of 3)Finals are 5 rounds and first to 3 (best out of 5)Grand final will be 5 rounds and first to 4(best out of 7)yes